Thread: Motorcycle Riding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motorcycle Riding

Hi Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else enjoys riding their motorcycle while dressed and made up? I can say that I enjoy doing so immensely, and for a multitude of reasons! I’m curious as to what others have to say, or your experiences.

love
    ~brooke

I have tried it a few times, but find it's more trouble than it's worth. I don't want to get makeup in my full-face helmet and it's difficult to get the helmet off without pulling my wig off in the process. Besides that I do not ride my motorcycle without wearing a full riding suit and heavy boots. It's just too dangerous in Atlanta area traffic to ride without full gear. With all that on no one can tell what my presentation gender is anyway.
    Phoebe

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My Harley riding days are long over and kind of glad to be away from that life.
    If you enjoy it thats fine

We used to go to the dessert to ride. There is no way I would be wearing makeup or anything with all that dust flying around. Enjoy riding!

Banned Read only
    There's nothing quite like taking my softtail for a spin wearing a pencil skirt and 5" heels.

I've always wanted to try that, but I lost my sense of balance and had a hard time keeping the bike upright. So I sold the motorcycle and now stick to a bicycle when I feel like being on two wheels. But I always ride my bike in femme mode, if that counts.

My means of transportation is my motorcycle, so I'm out on it almost every day. The one good thing is I don't have to worry about a wig coming off when I remove my helmet since the hair you see in my avatar is my own hair. I have to say I agree with the old advertisement where they said "You meet the nicest people on a Honda".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U coulda fooled me, Paula! I would have been willing to bet that pattern on your legs was in your hose.

NOT cut into the hair on your legs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The best of both worlds is to ride a Vespa. Two wheels, retro outfit. It’s like living in an Elvgren painting. Not for anybody who goes apoplectic at the thought of not blending. I mostly solved the wig issue by buying a second, larger helmet.

I ride my slim while underdressed as I am only a underdressed. But still wearing my bra and big girl panties.

I have never done it, but sometimes I dream about wearing my thigh high boots, tight stretch jeans, a set of fake boobs with a snug jacket to show them off, then top it off with my full face helmet so I can conceal my true identity. Get as girlie looking as I can from the neck down, and hide my guy head with the helmet. I am sure it will never happen. I am not willing to take the chance of attracting unwanted attention. I can see some baboon falling me home or trapping me in a parking lot and being extremely disappointed when I remove my helmet.

No Dear, full body armor and the femme stuff in the bag. There is to many idiots out there doing everything but looking where their going. I can almost make you a money bet that good case of road rash would not feel good under pantyhose.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Road rash is no fun been there done that.
    Wear your leathers always.

Silver Member
    I like to underdress when I take the bike out, but I do always wear the heavy leather gear for safety, it feels nice to b out on the bike underdressed though

A few year ago I was riding home from work and had an accident. I had pink VS panties on under my clothes. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital as I had a major issue with my shoulder( the thought broken, I have broken bones before and that was not the same. It was dislocated.) I was able to get my shirt off and wondered if during the process of putting the shoulder back in anybody saw. I never heard but thought how lucky I was that it wasn’t more serious and I got to keep my pants on. I am still underdressed daily, but fully femmed out, I don’t think that will happen.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

This is how I ride. I have a summer jacket and leathers for when it isn't too warm. I was almost rear ended at a red light awhile back and that got me thinking about what I will do in a crash. I guess the EMTs will get a surprise if they cut off my panties.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    This is how I ride. I have a summer jacket and leathers for when it isn't too warm. I was almost rear ended at a red light awhile back and that got me thinking about what I will do in a crash. I guess the EMTs will get a surprise if they cut off my panties.
    Well if you got it flaunt it. And you got it girlfriend!
    I've ridden a few times during my younger years in short shorts, T-shirt, and sandals (just to show off my awesome pedi), along with a full face helmet (ponytail prominently displayed). But w/out ATGATT*, I just feel naked.

*All the Gear, All the Time
    Jinny

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynJames View Post
    A few year ago I was riding home from work and had an accident. I had pink VS panties on under my clothes. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital...
    <snip>
    I had something similar happen to me years ago - back in the much darker ages (1980's). My experience was much worse .

The paramedics cut my leather jacket off me. My pants were pretty much shredded - and yes, I was wearing panties. I'm pretty sure it was pretty obvious to anyone who looked.
    The (female) X-ray techs giggled among themselves and one of them pulled my pants open to peek inside, claiming "just looking for injuries". Sure - and I'm the pope.
    Lying in the cubicle, I could hear the so-called-doctor arguing with someone, saying "I won't admit one of THOSE into the hospital." Sure enough I got sent home.
    Maybe I had a case to sue. Maybe not. I was in too much pain to care about it all - and I recovered just fine anyways.

No I didn't stop riding. and No, I didn't stop underdressing. But also No, I never did ride fully dressed. My preference is skirts/dresses, and those are -um- "inconvenient" on a bike.

I have to say in all my years riding I've never even considered riding dressed. OK, I dare say I've been underdressed a number of times but for me my first consideration has always been safety. The only times I've not worn full leathers is for a 5-10 min trip to the shop.
    I'm not risk averse (hell, who would ride if we worried about the possibilities) but I'm always in awe of those who wear shorts while riding. I much prefer some cow between me and the road, thanks.

I don't like to take chances when I ride. So for me its ATG ATT. That is: All The Gear All The Time.
    And it does not include female attire.

I ride with a helmet 90% of the time, a armored jacket and lace up boots, but I am not against a t-shirt and jeans and not helmet once in while. I have over 200,000 miles in the saddle in the last 15 years and one minor crash that I got the motorcycle back up and continued on my trip.

Banned Read only
    After jokingly commenting on riding in heels, yesterday I ended up going on a long ride (as a passenger) on a Dyna while wearing heels. My friend (the operator) said it was possible though not a good idea, but I went along anyway because I wasn't anywhere near my home. Keeping my feet on the pegs required some effort but the ride was a lot of fun. Fortunately the bike has saddle bags and I was able to basically rest the balance of my gorgeous 5" heels against those.

I got knocked off my E bike by an SUV last year (there's a post somewhere)while wearing panties under my shorts. I was offered a ride in the ambulance, but turned it down. They asked me a lot of questions to be sure I wasn't concussed, and let me go. I didn't even think about the panties until I was walking home. ( the bike was wrecked.)A little harder hit and it would have been a different story. I ended up with a raspberry on my hip from my knee to my waist.

When I still had my GSXR it was full road kit. No screwing around.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.