Thread: Greeted with the BIGGEST smile!

Silver Member

Greeted with the BIGGEST smile!

When I drive locally, except for very short distances, I always put on lipstick and earrings, then remove same at my destination...except for yesterday. I pulled into a gas station, removed the lipstick but forgot, just dumb-ass forgot to remove my pearl drop earrings!!! I walked in to pay for my gas, and the young female cashier gave me the biggest smile when I told her how much and the pump number. I walked back to the car and saw my reflection in a window, removed my pearl earrings and started to laugh. I was just glad I didn't have to go inside again to get any change.

Anything like this ever happen to you gals?

Hi Jenny,

I haven't accidentally left something on but I will often leave a somewhat neutral shade of lipstick on (MAC Mehr is my current favorite for this) when I go in some places. Most people won't notice or if they do they are polite enough to not say anything but the other day I went into a Sephora store with it on and of course the SA noticed. We then proceeded to have a very nice conversation about lip color. I left with a smile on my face.

Elizabeth

Well again not by accident. But today went to the gas station dressed with some make up on. The caisher was looking at me in a curious sort of way. I smiled to acknowledge I knew she was looking she asked how i was. Did the fine how are you back and forth. Not knowing what to expect I get the counter to buy my drinks normal transaction. At the end. She said have a nice day ma'am. I know I dont pass and I know she knew but still decided to be polite and all. For me ma'am is nice but I am not offended by sir, unless I can tell it is in a how dare you way.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U mean u wear just lipstick and ear rings in boy mode?
    I've hear everything now!

On my first ever Vegas T girl outing I was running out of gas. Coming from a private T party, I stopped at a crowded gas station on the Strip dressed in this!
    8688.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, I can’t resist asking if you got the car lubed at the same time?

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Usually it was my nail polish and on occasions lipstick or eye makeup but that's all water under the bridge now as it's the expected normal appearance , I feel odd without it now .

Jenny, Too funny. I'm sure that will be talked about for a few days.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Since I've never dressed out of the house, no, but my goodness, I'm chuckling at that story Jenny.

She probably was thinking "pearl drops are too formal for that outfit, he should be wearing gold hoops!"
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.