Thread: Internet good or bad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Internet good or bad

We were having dinner and I was fully dressed, my wife made a comment how far I have come and my confidence. She made a comment that most of my advances were made after I joined this community, it completed me and made me more confidence and after lerking here for about a year she was very shocked that I even joined.
    She reminded me that I was just happy wearing pantyhose and a slip and every so often I would wear one of her skirts or dresses. She said I didn't have fem panties and that she actually bought me my first pair of fem panties and bra when I wasn't even thinking of it . She pointed out now I have a few wigs, make-up and even my own jewelry, now when I dress its no half and half, it's all or nothing. Now I'm going for drives almost once a week and wanting to express this side of me more and more. The only time I would drive dressed before was when we had a long drive and I would just take off my pants and drive with a slip and pantyhose, but now it's full fem, and that if something would happen while I'm out for a drive I would have to present myself as a women to make it normal.
    I asked her if she has a problem with this advancement or if she feels I'm moving to fast and prefers I take a step back. She told me off course not and that she is also responsible for my advancements because of her support and will do whatever it takes to make me happy. But, there was a but and she just wondered if I would have come this far if it wasn't for the Internet or if I didn't decide to join this community. She reminded me when I went to buy my breast forms that I got out of the car and walked down the street presenting as a women and walked in a Crossdressing store and interacted as a women and went back a few months later and bought make-up there again fully dressed. And she asked that I must have gotten that confidence from the community and reading about other's doing it, and others on the community expressing themselves and making me want to express myself more also.
    She told me not to look to much into it, but just wondered if I would have been were I am now if I didn't join here or if I would be a slip and pantyhose man still. What do you think, good or bad?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 08-30-2019 at 08:57 PM.