Thread: August

August

As the month of August draws to a close, I paused to consider just what a month it has been for me.
    At the beginning of the month, I attended a weekend long gathering of my support group. Not for the first time, and booked in for Friday and Saturday nights. On the day before my wife asked if the event was just the two nights. When I explained that some attended from Thursday night and stayed until the Monday morning, she asked why I only did the two nights. Before I could think of a suitable response, I was told, no, instructed that I should see if I could stay for teeth Sunday night, and in future to book for the 4 nights.
    The weekend itself was really great, and there was many opportunities to interact with the world at large. Sunday afternoon saw a first for me when I attended a theatre, in full femme presentation, for the first time. Apart from the brilliant performance, a G&Street operetta, it was another opportunity to interact with the world at large. Absolutely no negative reactions, and a fitting end to a fabulous weekend.
    On returning home, my wife and I had a very interesting conversation which cleared the air somewhat. She remains very supportive, but does not want to be involved, yet,
    Then a couple of weeks later another first for Kaye. Needing to go into Leeds, instead of driving there, about a 45 minutes journey, I took the train from my local station. This was the first time that I had travelled on public transport in full femme presentation. The train was quite busy, but there was no second glances or problems.
    So, although the weather has not been that good for August, zi can say that it has been a good summer for me.

Sounds like a wonderful wrap up to the summer! I hope the fall has more wonderful treats in store for you.

August was indeed a great feminine resume month for you. With a supportive wife, I can foresee interesting feminine career adventures for you. Much peace & fun to you & your wife.

Kaye, That sounds like a great month.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your SO must be from Calif? Going anywhere on Friday PM and returning Sunday PM here is HELL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds like you had quite the month.