Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you have a very feminine looking body

Mostly man body but with some help can get a shape. My big downfall is my wide shoulders. I have to really boob it up to overcome it... finding balance is hard.

At six foot six and 260, not much, unless the pads, bra with water balloon, and the right dress/

Banned Read only
    Here is what years or gender dysphoria has lead me to.

In this picture I am only wearing a padded bra and maybe a shaper, but no hip padding. Pretty good hourglass huh?

Beach1.jpg

Here's my breasts in a bra NO forms or padding and I am NOT on hormones!

bra1.jpg

BTW: I am about 5-11 220 pounds that dress is a size16 and I can still wear it even though that picture was a few years ago
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-04-2019 at 07:07 PM.

So many times I've seen men with a bigger behinds and wished I had at least some of that! I have no issue with adding silicone breasts to my bra but haven't figured out the lower half padding completely yet. I'll wear a corset and that helps along with crenoline.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Well, not too many women are six foot tall and 195-200 pounds. Need I say more???
    Yep, same shape

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I have to give thanks to God and my parents for the genes I have. I'm 5'9" 138lbs I'm very strong but I look like a skeleton. I fit into a size 5 in womens and my shoe size is a 10 in womens. I have almost zero body and facial hair but I've grown my hair on my head out. Even if I'm not dressed up, I still get males that think I'm a female at first. I feel blessed
    Live, laugh, love!

Wow Robertacd! Nice! That's amazing.

My chest, waste and hips all measure out the same. I am fairly short at 5'8. I wish I had hips and a bubble butt as well as smaller shoulders but I can work with what I have at least.

Silver Member
    Well I grew up at the same rate as girls in height. When I was in Junior High I was one of the taller guys and about the same height as the taller girls. The coaches were not happy that I didn't get any taller. lol I was thin, except I developed my chest at the same rate as many of the girls. Which were often grabbed by bullies. Never went shirtless. With two older sisters who encouraged me, I learned makeup and often went with them to shop or party. I was a size 6 through school and into my 20s. Today depending on the maker I'm a size 10 or 12. I'm around 36/29/35 and 5'6" and a 36C. Little body hair with none on my legs which more than one woman has asked me if I had them laser. I do have to shave my face, but so do many women my age.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 09-04-2019 at 09:47 PM.

No body of a girl, but with proper padding I hope it's the body of a woman. A tall woman, but a woman at least, I hope.
    We can all dream and wish for things that others have.
    Our asian sisters are generally blessed with feminine features and little body hair.
    Being Scandanavian I tan easily and love how my jewelry shines against my skin.

We all work with what we have and make the most of it. Luckily we humans come in a great variety of sizes and shapes so there is no standard for beauty. We create our own beauty.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post

We all work with what we have and make the most of it. Luckily we humans come in a great variety of sizes and shapes so there is no standard for beauty. We create our own beauty.
    I totally agree with this train of thought.
    Sure we all wish we had the perfect female body but we work with what we have.
    There are some here that have that down to an art form so the bar is set pretty high.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-05-2019 at 12:37 PM.

I'm 5'5" 128 lbs. With a 28" waist. I can't even find men's jeans anymore, so I wear unisex looking women's jeans, So much more comfortable because they have a stretch to them. In my teens and 20's it bothered me being so small, but now I love it.

Cheryl T, Tracii all we can do is the best we can with what we've got.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

6'. 190lbs. Trim. I tend to rock a size 18 or 20, only because of wider shoulders (baseball) and a 40C chest when wearing forms. Slim ass though ... my wife even admires my tight little butt. I do my best. Not passable but pretty cute overall, at least to my eye. The chest hair needs to be hidden though.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    I'm 5'5" 128 lbs. With a 28" waist. I can't even find men's jeans anymore, so I wear unisex looking women's jeans, So much more comfortable because they have a stretch to them. In my teens and 20's it bothered me being so small, but now I love it.
    Just a tiny bit bigger than you 5'5" 137, 29" waist. But I could have written that post myself.

I have a pretty feminine shaped body because I'm very thin and have a 28 inch waist.

Sadly, it's let down by my face lol.

This is really an interesting thread. Not for the topic, but how the newbie started it, disappeared and the original topic of discussion has been long lost! kepp on talking, as long as you are enjoying it. Maybe Booty will return to come one day.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss V View Post
    I have a pretty feminine shaped body because I'm very thin and have a 28 inch waist.

Sadly, it's let down by my face lol.
    I miss my young face. Then again many of the girls I knew back in the day aren't cute today.