Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you have a very feminine looking body

When you have a very feminine looking body

I have a very girly body. its crazy at times

I wish mine was there naturally.

or is your just there after the help (forms, corset and tucking)?

????

Oh I wish.............

As Prene says, the corset, forms, hip pads and tucking I hope I get close but to have a more natural femme form would make things that much easier. I suppose I'm telling myself to diet!

Hi!

Welcome to the forum. Since you are new to the forum, you may want go to the “Introduction” section and tell us a little bit about your self.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

Banned Read only
    BootyJ.,
    Some are luckier than others .

For my age I'm more than happy with my shape , at 5' 7" I'm shortish for a guy but OK en femme and weighing only 147lbs my figure balances very well . I don't mess with padding only a little in my bra to give me a 36c bust and with my 31" waist and 37" hips I know I can slip into most size 12 ( UK ) clothes . It's not so much something to drive me crazy but something I'm very comfortable with as I'm out everyday and enjoying being Teresa .

I do as well. I'm a short petite hourglass. I can read the reviews online by GGs and figure out whether something will fit or not. Most of the time XS clothes fit me, but every now and then something will be way too big.
    I have sewing machines to hem anything that is too long.

What is crazy is that I still have lots of thick hair on my head even though I'm in my 50s! I'm growing it long while I can!
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 09-01-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Teresa, you are a very simliar size to me. I'm 5'7", 139lb and 36" hips, 30" waist. With a bit of extra exercise i wanna remove another 1" from my waist for a better "shape". Size 10 skirts, jeans & leggings fit nicely.
    I think i have shapely legs and my arms are like knotted string.
    I wouldn't call it a girly figure, but it's good enough for me. For many years my physique woz a source of much insecurity for me, but since i began CDing and started to embrace my gender-variance i have realised that it is an asset.
    The downside is chest hair & dark stubbly facial hair. If i could afford laser facial hair removal it would be wonderful.
    Last edited by Krea; 09-01-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Just goes to show that genetics can do some interesting things, including produce a more female form in a male body. With about 24,000 genes and about 20,000 of them active and every time a new person is formed the genes get scrambled again into new combinations, most anything can happen. But with all the networking that occurs between genes and the things genes affect, there can be links established that sometimes are very unusual. Such as a male sex but a body and some of the psychological and behavioral basic patterns being more female like. That is usually not considered an intersex condition, but it could be in a small way. You are who you are and the amount that you can change it is limited. So consider it a "gift" and put that little gift to use if you so choose. But be careful not force things that you don't feel are natural to who you are. That can create a spaghetti bowl of problems.

I also have delusions some times.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

While padding helps, I still have a dad bod unfortunately.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have far from a fem body but luckily very little body hair.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Prene my guess is hip pads by looking at her pics.
    Very shapely indeed but low by 3 or 4 inches.
    I'm fat enough these days that it doesn't matter just a bra and forms and I am there LOLOL.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-01-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Banned Read only
    Krea,

Yep ! There's always a downside , as I'm out everyday I have no option but to shave my legs, hands /forearms , chest and my face everyday but it does feel good and it's always worth it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Well women come in all shapes and sizes so can’t we all really say this?

Banned Spammer
    I would think so Micki.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    If I say so myself, I think I look pretty good too-----BUT only from certain photographic angles. At least I can imagine what I think I SHOULD look like, if I was a real female.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-01-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Booty rarely shows in photos. And, I've yet to see natural fem hips on a trans.
    After u get used to it? Creating a fem shape becomes 2nd nature!
    P1400063 (592x640).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Well women come in all shapes and sizes so can’t we all really say this?
    True, Micki. Some women r shaped like men. So, we can say that. But how many of us WANT to look like them?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I saw a youtube video on "hip dips." There is certainly a variation in body shapes. I have a double waist. About 24-1/2 inches at the different "normal" waists for men and women. The "male waist may be the result of wearing a belt for decades to hold up my pants. I don't need a belt with any of my female clothes.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 09-01-2019 at 07:13 PM.

I'm lucky to be on the smallish side, 5ft 6 140 and a 29 in. waist. Several SA's have told me I have feminine features; high cheekbones, small mouth, etc. I don't have to use any padding or such. But at 65 my hair is really thinning. So wish I could grow it long and dispense with the wigs.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Booty rarely shows in photos. And, I've yet to see natural fem hips on a trans.
    After u get used to it? Creating a fem shape becomes 2nd nature!
    P1400063 (592x640).jpg

True, Micki. Some women r shaped like men. So, we can say that. But how many of us WANT to look like them?
    Still, that’s no reason to imply that women who don’t meet a specific beauty standard can’t be considered “girly”.

In my dreams !!!--- but then I wake up and look in the mirror, and only wish when I am awake.

Platinum Member
    Well, not too many women are six foot tall and 195-200 pounds. Need I say more???

I once had the body of an athlete. But I buried it in the back yard and moved away.....
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Banned Spammer
    I wonder where she went?
    I meant to say welcome earlier so welcome BootyJ

No girlish body, and I'm glad. It would have been the source of unending as a kid.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.