Thread: 1st Time out in Public during the summer

1st Time out in Public during the summer

I have been out dressed a number of times during the winter as my wife and i both enjoy long walks along the North Norfolk coast, and she is very happy with me being dressed, this weekend we decided to do our circular walk starting at Kelling Heath and encompassing the beach and Weybourne, As we got out of the car we heard train whistles, "the circular walk has a heritage railway running through it", i said to my wife "they are running early" and she replied " yeah that's odd" anyway, as we were walking down to the beach there were more and more whistles so we decided to look it up, we had picked the weekend they were having a steam gala !, this should not present a problem except we have to go past the train station to get back, as we got nearer to the station i said, "i am going on to the platform and to hell with it" so here below are a couple of screenshots of the journey, it was a really liberating experience and i spent the rest of the walk back to the car feeling completely confident, we did a video which we messed up a bit Here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tracey

Youtube as Tracey Corset

Hi Tracey, it sounds like you had an enjoyable walk with your wife. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Aspiring Member
    You may have made the engineers day, a cute blond waving at them! Sherrii

Tracey,

Isn't it amazing just how much confidence can spring from one single step? Am I right in thinking you traveled on the train? A first I guess.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Tracey:

Nice video. Glad to see you put yourself out there. You are very passable. Slow down when you walk, keep your elbows closer, and take somewhat smaller steps. Two women walking on an outing usually amble along chatting and occasionally stopping to enjoy the scenery. Watch how other women behave in a similar setting and do as they do. You seem to have great confidence, so just work on improving your deportment and you’ll be able to go anwhere.

Thanks for sharing your photos and video.

Best regards,
    Rhond
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Tracey, Very nice pictures, yo look great. Glad you decided to venture out in the warmer weather.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Helen, no we didn't go on the train, it was a circular walk, about 7 miles
    Tracey

Youtube as Tracey Corset

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You look fabulous and sounds like a wonderful day.

Tracey,
    you looked wonderful. Very passable.Interesting country at Kelling Heath; I looked it up online. Larger area than I thought at first. You are so lucky to have a partner that is cooperative and a good photographer. Mostly.

https://www.kellingheath.co.uk/walk-...de-cid114.html

Thanks Jennifer, the link you have is the caravan and camping site at Kelling Heath, our walk misses out this part of the heath, the pics are screenshots from the video we did here so not great quality
    Tracey

Youtube as Tracey Corset

Gold Member
    Tracey:
    AH, Another Train person; You look very nice a well as the Steam Engine.
    rader

You look fabulous and sounds like a great day. Your also very lucky to have such a wonderful supporting wife