Thread: Hurricane Days as a Woman

Hurricane Days as a Woman

My company is executing its disaster mode by having everyone work remotely for the next several days during hurricane Dorian. I think I will get up early and be in full female mode to calm my fears tomorrow. I’ll probably wish every day was hurricane day after this. 😂😂

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Stay safe.

Deedee, Stay safe and enjoy your en femme time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Sounds fun, but hope you don't get it too bad.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Hope everyone is safe, I have family in Melbourne FL, near the Beach who have decided to ride it out. Not sure that is wise, but people make their own decisions.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedee_tv View Post
    I’ll probably wish every day was hurricane day after this. ����
    Until the roof blows off your house.

I was watching a weather forecast the other day and Dorian was discussed, the presenter describing that there had been more storms of this magnitude in the last 3 years than in the previous 10.

Reading the post made me think of a tabloid news headline:

GLOBAL WARMING CAUSES CROSSDRESSING!

Deedee,

Keep your eye on those weather reports so as to stay safe. Storms like this kill the unwary.

Helen, here I was all this time thinking it was the other way around.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Gold Member
    Stay Safe, and maybe get into a Bathing Suit, Just in case the water gets to high.
    rader

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Not sure exactly where you are but let's hope you don't become a damsel in distress. Stay safe!

Might be a good idea to put some plywood or OSB over the windows to mitigate damage from flying objects.

Stay safe and enjoy you girl time.

Deedee, I don't know what to say to this one except 'one person's wish might be another's nightmare.'

My family and I are avid boatspeople. While living in the Caribbean, over some 20 years, we had several small cabin cruisers or express boats that took us to the USVI and BVIs many times. Moving to the Northwest meant selling the boat we owned when we moved, so now we do annual charters to the Caribbean or the Bahamas. I have an ICC (International Certificate of Competence) so lots of charter agencies will allow us to bareboat, hence these outings have become regular -and much looked forward to- family time with no outsiders, etc.

in 2008 we chartered a Bayliner 4588 for 9 days out of Nassau and cruised the Abacos and Berry Islands. Two years ago we returned to the Abacos on a Moorings 433PC. Earlier this year we spent a week in the BVIs -islands that were devastated by both Irma and MarÃ*a- on a sistership.

We love those islands and their people, and twice in the last three years my family and I have been brought to tears not once but many times to see what first Irma, then Maria, and now Dorian have wrought on those wonderful, fun-loving, fabulous people. Most of whom we met lost everything they had, and few in the Abacos, possibly even their lives.

My thoughts and wishes: please think of them instead of you, and then take that thought positively, perhaps by -instead of buying the next set of shoes- making a donation here: https://hsinfo.moorings.com/abacos_relief-efforts

Long distance hugs
    Helen
    Last edited by Helen 2; 09-08-2019 at 06:59 PM.