Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD's, do u want to BE/FEEL like a woman. Or, is simply LOOKING LIKE one enuff!?

looking like one of course

it would be a disaster if i wanted to be a woman when i've been running around as a guy my whole life

and I'll take it a step further by saying if i was born female, i (like most gg's do) would take dressing for granted, and probably wear shorts and t shirts all the time. that would be tragic.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I am satisfied to appear as a crossdresser rocking the outfit I chose to wear. Don’t care one bit about appearing as or feeling as a genetic or a transitioned woman.

I don't know what women feel like, not being one. Therefore, I am satisfied with wearing women's clothing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I wondered if there were other CD's here that r satisfied to appear to be female? As opposed to wanting to be, and feel, like one?
    Appearing to be female is fine with me. And there is an enjoyment in 'feeling' female. That's a big part of it all. Walking in heels, the feeling of having breasts or the tactile feedback of softer clothing and jewelry.
    It's a whole other fascinating experience that enhances and compliments the predominantly male self.
    And it's not as though there's a magic switch for you to become 100% female. That would be interesting.
    To answer your question, Yes, that would be me, too. Any desire to transition is just a temporary fantasy for me.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Since the “get-go”, dressing has been my my total concentration. I look back and have enjoyed my progression from hose to completely dressing. I remain totally cognizant that I’m a male...one who enjoys dressing. Over the years, I’ve searched for the “why’s”, but finally gave up and accepted my desires. I don’t have a clue about feminine feelings. To me, it’s all about hormones...X and Y’s. After reading the book “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”, I’m convinced men would never or rarely be able to naturally express true feminine feelings, but exhibit a “copycat” interpretation. I believe Bruce Jenner will always be a male, and think like one, regardless of surgical changes. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    ...I believe Bruce Jenner will always be a male, and think like one, regardless of surgical changes. JMO.
    The overwhelming body academic thought to the contrary. Beliefs and opinions, while freely available to all, are not the same as facts, and in this case virtually all of the facts point in a direction opposite of yours, NancySue.

Here we go again...^
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nancy Sue, I have personally met 100's of T's. And, I can verify that a few, not many, seemed like women to me!

Not that they looked so much like women to me. But, their thot processes, mannerisms, voice inflections, temperment, etc. made me feel I was addressing a female!

And, I've met CD's that have eventually completely transitioned. Yet seemed more like men to me!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-06-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Here we go again...^
    Indeed... As incongruous as it seems in a community such as this one, ignorance, about the nature of gender dysphoria, abounds. Such ignorance hurts us all.

As far as I can tell, and I've looked hard, there are no feelings exclusive to women that aren't also felt by men and vise versa. "Feeling like a woman/man" is just the playing out of whatever gender stereotypes one clings to. That's fine and fun as long as you don't actually believe that crap. But CDs seem to believe in it even more than most. I don't even know what feeling like a man is supposed to be like let alone feeling like a woman. I only know what I feel like and I'm often even wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Appearing to be female is fine with me. And there is an enjoyment in 'feeling' female. That's a big part of it all. Walking in heels, the feeling of having breasts or the tactile feedback of softer clothing and jewelry.
    It's a whole other fascinating experience that enhances and compliments the predominantly male self.
    Carla has pretty much summed it all up for me very well. There's a pleasure in feeling female and feminine that is the main thing that makes me feel good when dressing.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Banned Read only
    Dandizette,
    Exactly my point !

I recall a thread a while ago asking for replies from a male perspective , I replied I can't reply , all I can say is it's from a person with TG issues and a female trait , my reply can only be based on that . The question could be asked , what does it feel like to be a man ? I might still have male parts but which way is my brain thinking ? No one can really answer that because they don't know any different .

I have no know desire to become fully a woman.
    I started dressing because I liked the feel of women clothes. Women get to wear all the pretty colors and styles.
    I slowly developed the desire to go out dressed and look like a woman. I know that I will never fully, or should I say even slightly, pass as a woman. Lately, when dressed, I am starting to look like Maud of "Golden Girls". I do like her hair style and color too. Maybe I need to change my name?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The overall drift of this whole thread makes me wonder if the main difference between us and Cisgender males Or females is just the absence of conflict. In other words, the feeling of being male or female is no more defined for them than it is for us, but they just don't feel any need to question it.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Banned Read only
    April,
    It's down to our level of dysphoria .

I need the sensory feedback that implies that I'm female. I see girl clothes, hair, accessories, stockings, shoes, nail polish. I smell make up, perhaps shampoo/conditioner, perfume. I feel, well, all the different feelings that women's clothing imparts instead of mens. I hear my dangling earrings. Etc.. All combine to help me feel as if I am, indeed, female. Only then do I feel 'normal'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    I dearly want to be a woman (female), but to feel like a woman (female), I would have had to have been born, raised and lived all of the experiences of a female, good and bad, as she grows up and matures.

That's true Jenny22. That's why I'd rather be reincarnated as a woman than attempt to transition.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I know i can never be 100% woman. However, my brain is very female in some ways and emotionally i am similar. Some GGs are quite mannish, It all depends on the individual. Mentally, i am quite a bit both lady, and gentleman. But physically, male.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Leslie, I was thinking of changing my lady name to Maude, too, as the wig i purged a few years ago made me look a bit like her, too.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-08-2019 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Too much detail

Aspiring Member
    68938552_382663865740797_2300874676945027072_n.jpg "feel like" well the neurosurgeon is going to laugh and laugh and laugh "feel"
    you should ask women what they feel , and can they describe it .

When I was a teenager I would dress up in my mother's lingerie and try to act like a girl. I think I just like role play. I'm attracted to women but have gay fantasies so I'm not sure what I want to be........
    Last edited by char GG; 09-11-2019 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Please read the rules, some things are not allowed.

Wow! So man posts in this thread mirror my feelings and experiences. For me, like others have said, this is mostly about admiring girls clothes, bling, fragrances, and wanting to wear them myself. A part of me really does want to go out as a girl and get the whole experience, both good and bad. But for now, just dressing up as a girl and learning how to act/be a girl in private is enough to scratch my itch. Who knows how I will feel in a year.

LilsissyStevie Well said!!

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    yes yes yes...exactly dear

Whenever I crossdress, I want to look and feel like a woman. This helps to bring out my feminine side, which I feel has been strong throughout my life, but which I have never really released until 3 years ago. The wig and breast forms are an absolute must, otherwise I don't look like a woman. Bras especially make me feel like a woman because it feels like I have breasts when wearing a bra with breast forms.
    As for wanting to be an actual woman, I have never really wanted to be a woman, and have always been happy as a man. That being said, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a real woman, but have never ever given any serious consideration to getting a sex change. I would however totally jump at the opportunity to be a woman for a day or two, just to see what its like. Even if I could magically change my life to never having been born male and instead be born female, and my entire life's story and everyone I knew reflected this, I still would not wish to give up my own male life.