Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD's, do u want to BE/FEEL like a woman. Or, is simply LOOKING LIKE one enuff!?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation CD's, do u want to BE/FEEL like a woman. Or, is simply LOOKING LIKE one enuff!?

For over 10 years I dealt with suddenly thinking I wanted to become a female, in private, on my own. I wished to know what being a woman felt like. It all came out of the blue in my 50's! I never even thot of wearing my girlfriend's or wive's things before then!

My point is, I KNOW what wanting to become, and feel like a, female feels like!

But, after coming out online here 12 years ago, I finally discovered my desire was to appear to be a pretty woman. After that discovery? My 12 years of dysphoria, confusion, inner conflict, or whatever u call it, vanished overnite! For whatever reason(s), I no longer desired to feel like, or become a female!

I wondered if there were other CD's here that r satisfied to appear to be female? As opposed to wanting to be, and feel, like one?

IF U HAVE ALWAYS FELT LIKE YOU'RE A FEMALE AND DO NOW? U R NOT A CD!
    And, this post is NOT addressed to u!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-07-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Hello hun,

I started crossdressing before I even knew what sex was. I was already fascinated by the female body literally as far back as I can remember by the time I was trying on my moms clothes.

For years I was homophobic outwardly yet when I was alone I would wear the clothing of whomever i was dating at the time. Once i started crossdressing and came out i realized i had been oppressing my own inner urges.

At first i was content with dressing up and having sex with just females. Then i started to get flirted with by cute men. That's when i decided to try it out. Once i had actually had sex with different men I finally knew what I was.

I am a bisexual female trapped in a male body. I'd give anything to wake up a genetic female, not a post op. I love being in the arms of a man feeling safe and wanted. I want to be treated in a sweet manner and not rough and tough like most barbaric men.

When I dress I actually feel normal
    Last edited by char GG; 09-04-2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: sending pm

I think we actually have a lot in common in this regard. I always felt like I was mentally and emotionally more female than male. Although it’s impossible to verify, through observation I came to the conclusion that I thought and felt more like a woman than a man for whatever that means. So for a while I had a very strong desire to be a woman in whatever capacity I could and thought that maybe I was headed toward transition.

Then I discovered drag and made some friends in the community. I realized I could be the badass glamazon bitch I always wanted to be, and it scratched the itch in a way nothing else has, and the dysphoria has all but disappeared. I wouldn’t say that I no longer feel like a female, because I still absolutely do in many ways, but I don’t feel the need to express it 24-7.

So for me in this regard it’s kind of the opposite. I have always and still do feel like a woman, but I no longer feel the NEED to appear as one. It’s much more of a controlled decision now.

Well, even though I didn't completely come out until earlier this year. I always was a CD. But since my teenage years I had this feminine side. Where some of my mannerisms were always girly. People used to make fun of me for it. It was normal to me. I wouldn't say I want to be a female though. I'm into it more these days cause of drag lately. But throughout the week I still CD and do makeup regularly. I wouldn't say I want to fully become female. I am happy as part time female. And comfortable as a CDer and also with my Male self. That's just me though.

I know that I am not and can never be female. So my goal is to be as good a facsimile of a female as I can.

hello.
    for me crossdressing is all about the clothes,
    luv J

Banned Read only
    It's questions like this that lead me to believe and eventually accept that I am TG not just CD

As I have always felt like a woman, dressed as one or not.

Is unsure an answer. After attempting for years to tell myself I no longer want to wear women's clothes and dealing with the guilt and so many other emotions. I've come to the realization that I DO want to wear women's clothes and DO want to look and feel as feminine as possible. I'm really scared of these feelings but I can't deal with the exhaustion of constantly trying to tell myself no don't do that its weird. I've only told you ladies here who I am. I'm scared to lose my family but at the same time I now need to know where this is going. I do want to feel like a woman. That is why I again started dressing. Do I want to be a woman, I don't know. There are times that I would say yes and other times no.

I always thought that the clothes were enough. And most of the time they are, but lately I have been getting the feeling that I am in the wrong body and that my parts don't match what I should be. I should be a girl and transition seems to be the path in my future. After transition though I do believe I would be a bisexual woman as I know I want a girl, but a man from time to time to play with would be awesome.

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I feel it's something that evolves , I posted in the NB section a thread titled , " If Only !" meaning if only there was no going back to male mode simply because my dysphoria gives me problems when I have to revert to drab .

I know some are going to jump on you for saying you know how it feels to be a woman , I guess what we should really say is all the conditions are in place to appear like a woman but we can only feel as we always feel but look very different on the outside , for me that is as close as I can get to fulfilling that ideal . If I can live a comfortable life being accepted as that I will be very happy and it is happening now . You call this the " Vanilla " world , to me it's the life I prefer to live .

Also for me it's all about the clothes. In the past there were times I wished I were a woman but that was only to be able to wear the clothes. Feeling like a woman is an unknown but I do know the clothes make me feel great.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I like the clothes and MAKEUP---after all, WE are Cross DRESSERS. My original "goal" was just to SEE what I would have looked like as a real Woman. (before discovering other benefits of it too) There are others here who are more "deeply" into the "woman thing"---They Cross Dress too, but they really are not the same as us Cross Dressers. We just have not DEFINED them clearly enough----NOR have we come up with a TERM to describe them, so we call them "Cross dressers" too---- which, unfortunately only adds to the confusion in our ranks and the minds of the "unwashed public" .

That's a very good question...I need to carefully think about it before answering
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I would like to have been born a woman.

I don't know what feeling like a woman means.

I live in the real world.

I lived with a boyfriend for a year. During this time I was the lady of the house. There was another roommate with a five year old daughter. Can you say instant family.

During this time we had many parties where I was the hostess. As well as having friends drop by all the time.

This boyfriend died last year. It was about a year after I broke up with him.

Currently I have two boyfriends, I saw one last weekend and will see the other this weekend. I have known both of them for a few years, I do like one more then the other. If he ever asks me to marry him I will not hesitate to say yes.

I rent a room from a lady that's a bit older than me. Try renting as a TG person. Living in someone else's home, now that's acceptance.

I have been out living as a TG person for about four years now.

Tonight I'm going to karaoke with my BFF, a GG. Most all my friends are GGs.

Through all of this I am just me, I just feel what I feel.

Currently I'm stuck with the body I have. I just have to make the best of it ,as I don't really have another option.

Like many I started CDing before ever knowing what sex was or about. I started out as a little sister to my much older sister, then as a standin as a part time daughter for my Mom. Then years of hating myself for being bi and to prove to myself I was a man. I was raised in a macho family and have always been in macho jobs, then almost 30 years ago ( after 2 divorces) I met my current wife ( I had her read my journal the night we met) and she accepted me unconditionally. I have learned to accept me as me. I will never pass in public, don't really want to go out and love being as feminine as I can, and enjoy the clothing for the clothing. Realistically I am a man in womens clothing and happy.

It seem the closer I get to looking like a woman, the more I feel like one and want to be one. The look comes first.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Platinum Member
    I have to answer as the question was asked. I am a cross dresser. I am not a woman 'trapped' in the body of a male. I do not hate my male self. I cannot explain to anyone why I desire to emulate a woman on occasion. That is different than telling someone how I feel wearing women's clothing.

Since I am not a woman by virtue of my male equipment and raised as a boy, I have no idea how a woman feels. If you think you do not feel like a male that does not automatically means you know what you're feeling is what a woman feels. Isn't part of being a male or female the nurturing a person experiences? Or the effects society's customs and norms and expectations have exerted upon you?

Aspiring Member
    I was born male. I have always been male. I Think I would enjoy the experience of being a teenage girl for one day just to be able to play with the clothes and makeup, but would not want to do it for more than one day. I am happy as a male, but I enjoy occasionally looking like a female.

Silver Member
    We all know about the "woman trapped in a man's body". I have a slight twist on that cliche. I am a woman who, for various reasons, voluntarily accepted to wear a man's body for this lifetime. In so doing, I learned a lot of life lessons that are best learned from a man's perspective. And, for the rest of my life, I will fulfil all the male responsibilities i have to my family. But I can't keep an airtight lid on my awareness that, despite all the indignities and abuses heaped on by the patriarchy, it's better to be a woman, and I miss it. So I dress, and do the best job I can as a MIAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I know some are going to jump on you for saying you know how it feels to be a woman , I guess what we should really say is all the conditions are in place to appear like a woman but we can only feel as we always feel but look very different on the outside , for me that is as close as I can get to fulfilling that ideal-------------------- .
    I believe u misread my post, Teresa. Something I commonly do and get in trouble for it here!

What I said was, "I WANTED to know what being a woman felt like." Not that I ever have or could!

For those that think u do or have? I'm envious!

Because in the end, whether it's self delusion or accurate isn't really important to those experiencing it, is it? U r what u believe u r!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I began on this road when I was about 5.
    People always think this is about sex or a sexual urge. I know for a fact that for me it is not.
    As a child I wanted desperately to be a girl. I would fall asleep at night wishing I would awaken a girl. It never happened. Since then I've tried to balance this part of me with everything else in my life and I think I've done a fair job. Still that nagging in my head remains. I don't know IF I feel like a woman because as you said I cannot ever really know that.
    Yes, I am CD, but every day I queston that as well. I feel it is so much more, but how much I can't say. Only time will tell.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    Sorry I did miss that .

I guess you could turn this round and see it from a F/M TG , what does it feel like to be a man ? Maybe we are the lucky ones being TG we possibly have a greater range of feelings .

I agree the bottom line is we are what we are , all individuals with our own feelings !

It is enough for me to wear their clothes and express my femininity. I have no desire to be a woman, or even fully look like one. I accept that I have a male body, with both masculine and feminine interests and a love for feminine clothes. When I dress it is about the clothes and jewerly, I no longer augment my body for a more feminine body (such as fake boobs in the past), and no makeup (because I don't like it). So I don't see a female in the mirror, I see my body in clothes I like. And that is good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sherry,
    Sorry I did miss that .

I guess you could turn this round and see it from a F/M TG , what does it feel like to be a man ? Maybe we are the lucky ones being TG we possibly have a greater range of feelings .

I agree the bottom line is we are what we are , all individuals with our own feelings !
    It doesn't matter, Teresa. Either no one read, or cares, what my OP is about! They all have their own personal experience or take on dressing to relate!

Interesting subject. And too bad some didn't care to fully read your original post.
    Jinny