Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD's, do u want to BE/FEEL like a woman. Or, is simply LOOKING LIKE one enuff!?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I just try to appear as passable as possible.
    When dressed up I walk and sit, for the most part, like a woman.
    High heels and a skirt or dress make them both easy for me.
    I never disguise my voice, even for stand-up.

I've never really felt like I want to be a real woman.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Of course i've thought about what it would be like be a genetic woman, but i'm content with being who I am, a crossdresser (I think?) I don't have to have surgery or anything like that, I think i'll be satisfied with being as passable as possible, and maybe experiment with a man while dressed. I guess ultimately it's about the clothes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Appearing to be female is fine with me. And there is an enjoyment in 'feeling' female. That's a big part of it all. Walking in heels, the feeling of having breasts or the tactile feedback of softer clothing and jewelry.
    It's a whole other fascinating experience that enhances and compliments the predominantly male self.
    And it's not as though there's a magic switch for you to become 100% female. That would be interesting.
    To answer your question, Yes, that would be me, too. Any desire to transition is just a temporary fantasy for me.
    This is pretty much me. Sometimes I'll have fleeting fantasies of actually being a girl plus all the privileges that go along with it. But I know if I could magically turn myself into a female I'd miss being a guy and all that means. I'm happy with just being able to pretend being a girl, even if sometimes the pretend seems very real.

The softness of lingerie, bras holding firm my wonderful breast form and. the smells of women’s powders and the flow of a dress all make me feel so feminine and womanly. Who doesn’t love to feel as girly as possible! I know I’ll never be passable in the real world but I can darn well be the woman I want to be at home and I love the feelings I get.

Looking back I have always been feminine. Wanting shorter cut offs, wearing my long hair more girly. Then my career choices both in the military and in civilian life. It was/is a dangerous, kind of macho career. I have learned that transgender people often chose a macho career to get rid of those girly feelings.To feel like a man.

But thanks to my counselor I have learned and now know what I truly am. I am a girl. I started my transition, about 5 months ago. My wife and girls are supportive of my decision. So is my work.

Kelsey

I would give anything to be a woman. I have felt this way as long as I can remember. when I look at a woman I don't see her as a sex partner, but I look at what she is wearing, her make-up, shoes. I wish to know the feeling of jiggly boobs, how she walks, how she talks. so yes, i want to be a woman and feel like a woman. I have never liked being a male.

When I was in my teens I thought it would cool to be female but never felt like I was one.
    Now I like to see how womanly I can look.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I am a long time crossdresser who loves to feel as feminine as possible at all times. I do love walking in high heels and making the most female appearance I can. At times however I can throw on female jeans, boots and a sweater and just hang out. I could dress like this always...comfortable and relaxed when I dress.

docrobbysherry, I am the same way (I think). Dressing as a woman makes me feel pretty and feminine, but not LIKE a woman (I wouldn't know what that is - as Jamie pointed out). I would not want to be a woman, as there would be no transformation of my appearance when I dress. My legs look so much better with a skirt and high heels than in shorts and sneakers.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I'm still trying to figure out whether my crossdressing is a result of a desire to be a woman or is it just a fetish of a heterosexual male who enjoys wearing female clothing..Sometimes it just feels right to dress en femme without any sexual overtones and become a woman and other times its exciting and elicits a sexual response...I do know I have both male and female tendencies and I guess whichever one dominates at the moment is how I would feel. What we forget sometimes for those who definitely wish to be a woman is all the physical issues they have. We have a tendency to only look at the positive and not the negative issues of what we wish for. So for me I think I am lucky that I can indulge in the fantasy or becoming a woman without the negative things that come with being a GG woman.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-26-2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Sorry, some things are not allowed.

Aspiring Member
    I a heterosexual man who loves the look and feel of womens clothes. I have a tough masculine job where I always need to be in charge. I want my wife to dominate me, but it's not in her personality. She did role play a dominant person once and ordered me around, and I loved it. To me wearing pretty and feminine things is also a way to release control. But even if she never dominated me again, I just love the feel of womens clothes, especially panties, hose lingerie and stuff like that.

I'm a heterosexual male and I feel more alive in women's clothing. My work is very open to it and my coworkers are supportive. The thrill is no longer sexual. I just feel more alive.

I?m heterosexual myself. I love women, what more can I say... there was at one point I think there was something sexual about it but that?s long gone. I just enjoy being someone not me. I think being this pretty woman named Vicki who has style is more fun. Plus I love the feel and look of the clothes. So many more styles and combinations beyond what my grab clothes offer.

There are times I wish I was a woman but then again I?m glad I?m not at other times. I don?t want a mensuration cycle. That is not fun not at all...

Rollermiss: I too am in a very macho type job and sadly my work environment doesn?t really support cross dressing or trans at all. And with how my work environment and leadership is changing along with certain laws.... I don?t see a real acceptance where I before I retire. Btw, you were military? What branch? What MOS/AFSC? If you don?t mind me asking.
    Last edited by Victoria_Winters; 09-30-2019 at 03:16 PM.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I'd prefer to be a genetic female.

When I am dressed it isn't feeling like a woman but being a woman. Dressing is compulsive, a need ,and desire. When dressed I feel it is like it should be.