Thread: Lunch with the girls

Lunch with the girls

Last Wednesday, I was having lunch with my GG co-worker, her mom, and another GG co-worker.* All of them have seen me in a dress before.
    "On Wednesdays we wear pink." At least I do.* On this particular time, I happened to be wearing a pink hoodie.* I am growing my hair out; it's past my shoulders now.* It was in a ponytail sticking out of a hat.* My nails were painted a bright red with a hint of glitter.* Other than that, I was dressed for outdoors in 5.11 Tactical pants and hiking boots.

After we were seated, our server approached our table from behind me and asked, "What can I get you girls to drink?" I did notice a slightest "Oh, s***!" look in her face after she got around to where she could see my face and heard my voice. No one batted an eye.* No one bothered to correct her. Nor did she correct herself.* Nothing was said about it until after we had left when I asked my co-worker if she noticed.* She said that she thought she had heard it, but wasn't sure.
    It may be minor. But it made my day.

Banned Read only
    Last time my wife and I got asked "What can I get you two ladies?" while I was not dressed in any way, I just looked up at the server kind of cocked my head and smiled.

The sever just smiled and didn't say anything, probably because I didn't.

That’s cool. I get “miss” “ma’am” and “ladies” ALL THE TIME in guy mode. Being petite and having long hair certainly doesn’t help anything.

I love it when that happens! It all depends on the direction the server approaches from. I've had that happen pretty often. I'm glad it's so accepted that women wear men's clothing for this reason alone!

I’ve been on hrt for several years now and even in full guy clothing and my hair in a pony tail I get ma’am a lot. I was trying on some pants and asked the sales lady where the fitting room was located. She took me to the ladies fitting room!

Jessica, I think that would make the day for all of us. Lucky you!
    Crissy

Silver Member
    Isn't it fun when they say ladies. I was walking into a women's store several years back. A couple was walking behind me so I held the door open for them. As the woman walked by she said we should be holding it open for you and smiled.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jessica, it "made your day" because of her "Oh, ----", look? Or her, "Ladies", comment, looking at u from behind!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jessica, Correcting yourself just makes it worse. Best just to move on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That would make my whole week!