Saw a women's resale shop that had some nice clothes in their windows. I stopped and walked in. I was wearing women's jeans, booties with 2 1/2" heels, and a linen shirt which hung from my C cup bra.

I didn't see anyone as I walked in, but the owner came out of her office as I looked to see what they carried. She hadn't really looked at what I was wearing and said we only sell women's clothes To which I responded thats all I wear. It took her a few seconds to process what I had said. Then she asked what I was interested in. She had a couple blouses that I picked out and a really nice dress. We got to talking about the price of clothes vs quality today. I asked to try them on and she said sure. As I was trying on the first blouse she asked how it was going. I came out and showed her. It was ok. On the second one she said no but she had a blouse that had just come in. While I was waiting for her another customer came in. She came out and handed me the blouse to try on. I went back in to change. The other customer was one of her regulars and gave me her opinion that I should get it. BUT, be sure to wear a skin tone bra or a camisole. I said, remember when you wore slips with lace which were visible thru your blouse? The customer asked, did you? We then got into the history of clothes we had worn. Almost a half hour later I had to leave, but we all said we enjoyed talking. By the time I left they knew I had been dressing as a woman for a very long time. I did try on the dress on but it didn't work for me. Both women did like my booties.