Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedroom lingerie

Bedroom lingerie

For excepting wives, are any CDs here that take their dressing up into the bedroom? Just a question because it's something I look forward to.

Banned Read only
    Yes, in fact I started it with sexy lingerie in the bedroom. Then slowly expanded to daywear and someday will be full time.

I wear nighties every night. Wear panties and bra almost every day, wear camis often and nylons when weather allows.;

Let me warn you that there is a huge leap from “accepting” to “lingerie in the bedroom” for most wives. I’ll just say I’ve done it. It was more for me than her. I’m over it.

My wife and I enjoy "dressing up" then the undressing part that follows! ;-) Garter belts, stockings, lace and leather, it is all great!

My ex and I had some really great bedroom adventures (well not always in the bedroom!!) when we were both wearing garter belts, stockings, heels and panties. We both loved the feeling of nylons legs against nylon legs. There were even times when we would get amorous when I was not wearing lingerie and she would tell me to go get dressed. Now that was a huge turn on.
    Unfortunately she did not want to fool around when I was fully dressed, but I could not complain.

y wife has allowed me to indulge in such play. Its not that she has a kink for it, but she likes the effect it has on me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    My wife usually buys nighties for me.

I wear Aphrodite attachable forms (medium) 24/7 until I either need to revert to full guy mode or I need a shave and a refresh. As soon as feasible the forms go back on. At night its usually panties and a tank top, sometimes with a comfortable bra, or any of my pajamma sets that I have — we both love Costco’s various seasonal PJ offerings and I always buy us matching styles, sometimes even the same colors. I also have a few nightgowns that I switch out with. My wife is very comfortable with my need to dress, even in bed, and is amazed that with the right compression bras I can go to work and not draw undue attention. I am an island of “man” among a river delta of women in the office — I’m actually quite surprised that (to my knowledge) no one has noticed my shape under my suit. So YES, I dress in the bedroom and have no objections from my wife. She’s not turned on by me in a nightie, but also does not complain. As she says it, she’s not attracted to women, somany “interaction” must be done mostly in guy mode. C’est la vie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Every night , sadly I live alone .

I admit I did try and encourage my wife after I'd come out to her but it didn't go down well , there again she wasn't over the moon about sex anyway !

AS a divorcée/widower old goat I can wear what I want in the bedroom or anywhere in the house. But I do dearly miss my SO. It's been over 19 years since she passed.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Short answer - yes, my wife loves it. We have lots of matching lingerie. I'll turn it around a bit though. A long time ago (or so it seems) i had a boyfriend who knew i dressed. He didn't like it when i wore lingerie to bed.

Positive here as well. There are even times when SHE lays out an outfit while I'm in the shower.

In our case, it's usually baby dolls or a short nightgown. But every once in a while, it's the full nine yards with peignoir set, undies, stockings, fem slippers... maybe even a wig & some other accessories.

Maybe about once a week or so, it's lingerie but no follow-through. I'm OK with that as well since it usually leads to a good night's sleep anyway.

It is indeed to have a special, accepting wife; that's for sure.

Lacy PJs

I/we wear bedroom, nighttime attire every night. We wear different nighties, though. Her definition of “comfortable” is much different than mine. A lot depends on my mood as to what I wear...definitely panties and a nightie...sometimes more. It is something to look forward to.

Honestly my wife prefers that I do. As far as sleeping in them I often do it in the Spring, Winter and Fall but rarely do in the Summer because I tend to get hot and toss and turn with them on. Now it's getting season to wear them again. For bedroom adventures 100% of the time I wear them.

I am not a great fan of the overtly sexy lingerie in bed but I do wear strappy nighties, sleepshirts or girly short pyjamas every night. Once the winter comes around, I have long fleece pyjamas to wear at night. Actually, if I am not going anywhere, I could live in my girly pjs.

Actually it was my wife who suggested that I wear nightgowns if I pleased. And I pleased of course.
    Now every night for the last 15 years I slip into one of my nightgowns or PJ's (depending on season and weather). Of course I always have my underwear and forms on as well.
    She has given me nighties as presents and I her as well.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Let me warn you that there is a huge leap from “accepting” to “lingerie in the bedroom” for most wives. I’ll just say I’ve done it. It was more for me than her. I’m over it.
    For my wife and I it was exactly the opposite. When we were newly married my wife found me one night grabbing a glass of water in the kitchen wearing one of her nightgowns. It was a floor length, although shorter for the taller me than her, white gown of a peignoir set. She asked why I wearing it. I told her I liked the feel of it which was true. Long story short; lingerie and stocking were incorporated on occasion into bedroom play. We shopped together for nightgowns for she and I with the real emphasis on her. I ended up with several and some hosiery. That was the extent of x-dressing in the bedroom. I did start expanding my personal wardrobe into full slips which started me down this slippery road of wearing women's attire in my youth. One day our daughter open the bottom draw of my armoire and yanked a Vanity Fair vivid red bra from my box of garments. That precipitated "The Talk!" That ended any participation by my wife in anything concerning moi wearing women's attire. That was about 1983. We survived the "Great Reveal." But, alas, DADT.

Micki is correct. It seems for many women to engage with a "pseudo woman" in the bedroom brings up the vision of a lesbian relationship. If a wife is able to divorce herself from that perception and just view it as a "kinky" turn on for her husband, it may work out. I also have to agree with Micki and any other activity once a person has experienced it, it may just lose its luster.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Kimberly,
    Every night , sadly I live alone .

I admit I did try and encourage my wife after I'd come out to her but it didn't go down well , there again she wasn't over the moon about sex anyway !

what she said...

Yes, I always let my wife suggest it, she picks out what she wants me to wear and we switch roles. I enjoy it and she always says she had a good time so I hope we continue.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Some mistake their wife holding their nose and allowing it just because they want to make their husband happy, and their wife actually finding it a turn on too. Big mistake.

While wifey is accepting of my dressing and doesn't me dressing within reason around her, wearing lingerie to bed is not something that's going to happen in the near future.

panties and a bra 99 percent of the time once in a whie I will wear a nightgown

I wear panties everyday and a nightgown ever night.

My GG enjoys me dressing and the benefits that might spill over in the bedroom...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.