Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedroom lingerie

I wear lingerie and panties to bed every night. That is what I am most comfortable in. My wife doesn't mind at all.

My wife is more than ok with my dressing in the bedroom, it is not 100% of the time, but is a 85% or more, which is really good for me.
    She buys my lingerie which is very sexy, and when it gets old, the buy me more. I love her.
    While we are alone at home I can wear whatever I want, and I enjoy it a lot.

I wear your basic hi-cut panties (black, beige, white) to bed almost every night. My wife tolerates that but doesn't want to see more in the bedroom. And, mostly I don't have the desire to wear more.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 09-08-2019 at 01:02 PM.

My wife and I both wear every conceivable assortment of lingerie in the bedroom.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Let me warn you that there is a huge leap from “accepting” to “lingerie in the bedroom” for most wives. I’ll just say I’ve done it. It was more for me than her. I’m over it.
    I whole heartedly agree with this comment. To more forward in this area you need to go slow, what you may think going slow is, slow it down even more. There will be things that could, or will create a stumbling block for her. If barriers get raised, they may never come down, or take a long time to overcome. In my case bras were the stumbling point, she saw bras as being very feminine, and why would I wear a bra if there was nothing to put into the cup. It is okay now, I even wear forms, but it took awhile to get there. It is surprising what may be a block for her, and don't take it lightly, it's a very real issue for her. One last point, encourage her to buy herself some lingerie, and clothes, take her shopping, and don't get anything for yourself, making it all about her having a shopping time.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Im an accepting wife, but we have a baby at home so there is 0 sexy dressed up time lately

I've not really seen Sam personally in lingerie in bed and thats because he cheated on me before with another cd-er and he was in lingerie in the video I stumbled accross (long story).. It does sorta... nothing for me regardless but if he liked wearing it.. I wouldnt be opposed. When baby is a little older I would love to go out with just Sam while baby is with a babysitter and we can enjoy each other while he is dressed with or without lingerie....

On the other hand, I,myself dont enjoy wearing lingerie... yes it looks amazing.. but usually its not comfortable for what you are doing... and it gets taken off quite quickly anyway... hehe

Good luck to you!

Both me and the wife wear lingerie to bed. It is not uncommon that I change into a cami and shorts set after I get home from work. My daughters know what I wear. We do save the risque stuff for behind closed doors.

Kymmie

Yes I wear Lingerie and bra panties every night or just women's PJ's, Sometimes she jokes she loves taking her bra off and I love putting mine on at bed time. lol

Aspiring Member
    I live alone at present so wear a long cotton nightdress very night. One partner seemed to like me in a nightdress and when we both wore long satin nightdresses it was good fun. She hated seeing me in a dress or skirt though. At one stage we had the same nightdress in different colours. I would not dream of wearing a bra or panties to bed - sounds very uncomfortable to me. Each to their own.