Thread: Age at which you came to grips

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Age at which you came to grips

I've been wearing women's clothing since I started wearing my sister's swim suits, then nylons, then dresses and panties around 12 or 13. With ZERO disrespect meant, I've notice I'm a minority insofar as my age. I'm heterosexual, but the past 20 years I've accumulated and spent at LEAST $20,000 on lingerie, heels.. My question? Why am I in the minority? Again, no disrespect meant, but please don't delete the post. I just feel like I'm a stranger, here, when I am really struggling with what I think is a fetish, but borderline want to be, and feel, like a gorgeous woman.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And wearing a not so "classy" dress and 10" platform heels, a thong, a bra, putting on make up and lipstick, and walking around the house with confidence has become somewhat of an addiction. Advice, needed. <3
    Last edited by Di; 09-07-2019 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Please read the RULES on what is NOT permitted in this support forum / tks