Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, yes, yes.

Yes, yes, yes.

I got the job !!!!!

For those of you in the DC area, it's the Lane Bryant near (not in) Dulles Town Center.

Still haven't had "The Talk, v2.0" with my wife. Today wasn't a good day for the talk. It's NFL Sunday and Darling Daughter was watching the games with us. Unless DD has been snooping around, she doesn't know anything about my CDing. I hope to have the talk tomorrow.

If I'm allowed to take the job, I post my schedule so you can stop by and shop.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

AwwwwwweSommmmme!!!

Congratulations!! Good luck tomorrow and we are all excited for you!
    Crissy

Hi Steffi,

Congratulations on getting the job! Good luck with the talk.

Marion

Congratulations!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your conversation goes smoothly and the outcome is what you hope for.

Congratulations

Lol.

I just posted on your previous thread. See there for my congrats and dubious advice.

😁

Congrats!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Go for it with all you have!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Congrats and best wishes for a good v 2.0! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Good for you, Sheffield. Now new challenges for your marriage, AND to your feminine presentation skills — but the discounts and the opportunity to work as a woman! Wow! Nancy

Congrats Steffi. Good luck with the talk. I hope you can convince her.

Good for you Steffi great news, I hope the talk goes well

Steffi, that’s wonderful!

Now, the talk . . . . don’t take NO for an answer. It’s a job. It’s your life. And finally, this is who you are! I’ve got fingers crossed that she has an awakening.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Road Trip! Congratulations Steffi. Hope the rest goes well with the wife.

Congratulations on the job offer.

However; I have to rain on your parade and ask about your talk with your wife.

What if she says NO? Where are you going from there?

If you're working as a woman when are you going to tell your "Darling Daughter"? If DD is already snooping around, why you tolerate that is another issue, she's going to find out and then you get another talk.

Are you out to the neighbors and friends? Unless you're "Batgirl" and your alter ego resides in a hidden cave somewhere in the wilds of Alexandria they're going to see and ask what's going on.

Lastly, you stated that you will be trained and conducting "bra fittings". Be prepared for rejection. While the company may be fully on your side the customers don't have to be. That is their prerogative and they can exercise it whenever they want.

Yes, this is a fantasy come true. Now reality comes crashing in.

That being said I wish you well on your journey.

Yikes Steffi, I have been following your progress in the job process, living it vicariously as I suspect others are. I wish you all the luck in the world. Heck, I’m being a bit selfish here, I just want to hear those works stories!

Crossing my fingers your wife is OK with it and the talk 2.0 goes smoothly.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If your wife gets upset over you working there and that you have not had that talk yet what do you expect to happen?
    If she is pissed about it you cause problems and home and if she does not approve you have just wasted the employers time and resources.

In accordance with the boundaries set by my wife (that I agreed to), I can't tell my daughter or let her find out, say by seeing me dressed or finding my stuff.

I have pretty much jammed all of Steffi's clothes and other paraphernalia into my office with my door closed, but not locked. I didn't think Darling Daughter was snooping around, until my wife said that DD had mentioned to her that my office is a real mess. Normally, you can't even get through the door, and "almost everything" is in boxes, grocery bags or suitcases. It's the "almost" part that's the problem. After I've gone out, I usually leave my "go to" bags in the car until everyone is gone, and then I bring them in. Sometimes, I just toss them through the door into my office where they might be visible. I guess I have to lock the office door now.

BTW, DD is almost 35 and still living in the basement. I don't enter her room if the door is closed without knocking first, unless there's an emergency in the utility room, which can only be reached through her room. She understands boundaries, so I'm not sure why she was peeking into my office.

(Note: It could be worse. DD has a full time job and is making enough money to provide for all her daily needs. She even pays us "rent", so she is relatively self-sufficient. However, a single apartment in the DC area starts at about $1500 per month, plus utilities. I think you need to be making about $50,000 to "afford" a single apartment.)

I'm not "Batgirl" (although I should consider that for a Halloween costume). A woman who owns a local consignment store has been letting me change there recently. I just need to get my stuff there to make the transition. I do have to improve my logistics and my supply line if I'm going to be out and dressed 3 to 4 times a week. I think it will be an interesting engineering process design.

The key to this all is getting permission from my wife. Yesterday, my wife was in a great mood, but DD, my wife and I were all glued to the NFL. Today, bad mood. Do you think women's intuition can detect "impending doom?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Congrats on the job, Steffi and good luck on the home front.

Congrats on getting the job. Good luck with the talk. I hope everything goes well.

So when is your start date? You can always go to training in man mode so you do have a cushion for wife talk but like so many comments... should do it soon.

Besides.... your wife will also benefit from your company discount and income. That's if you don't spend everything you make at the store! lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't see how you can hide where you are working for long, you will be found out.
    If the poo hits the fan well you are on your own.
    I don't know why CDers insist on messing their relationships up.

Banned Read only
    Wow I am happy, jealous, and a bit worried about you and what you have done.

Frankly I don't see how you are going to pull this off in the long run, without your wife's blessings and DD's knowledge.

I believe that it is time for a long talk with both of them.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-09-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Platinum Member
    Would it be possible to dress for your days at LB at LB? Arrive in male mode, duck into a restroom or dressing room and make the transformation, and then do the reverse before going home at the end of the day?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt