Thread: Gave four dresses to my wife - she's wearing them!!

Gave four dresses to my wife - she's wearing them!!

Hi girls,

Recently, my wife has been looking for a dress or a few dresses, that went on since last year. She normally doesn't really wear dresses, because she has trouble finding one that she likes.

However, I have about 40-50 dresses. I decided to give her a few of mine to see if she likes one or more. Out of about 7 dresses she picked four and has been wearing them.

My wife does not want to see me en femme!

Last night, she gave me a blue blouse that she doesn't like. I asked her, is that for me?

She replied, well, if it's still hanging in my closet by tomorrow, I'll give it away.
    I tried it on today while she was at work, it fits and I'll keep it.

This was the first time we've actually exchanged some clothes.
    My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

Maybe a step in the right direction or maybe not! If you move forward on this go slow and easy! Otherwise, great! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Cool, a step in the right direction for you.

My wife and I often share clothes but usually is just stealing and repossessing

Not surprised she found 4 of your dresses that she wants to wear - you have great taste

Banned Read only
    Faltenrock,
    Some mixed messages here ! It's a wonderful step forward , I'm sure you feel like jumping for joy but I appreciate you won't because there's that touch of DADT , she doesn't want to see you and she's not openly giving you that blouse , I can't help feeling the dresses have been passed on by a very good girlfriend rather than you . Evenso I'm very envious , I still wish I could share part of myself ( Teresa ) with a woman .

Banned Read only
    My wife and I share dresses all the time. Being the same dress size is great we both have doubled our wardrobe.

It's not just dresses either, my wife has borrowed, bras, panties, shapewear, skirts, tops, tights. When it comes to clothing, what's mine is her's and what's hers is mine.

Platinum Member
    I am envious of your relationship with your relationship. I am in DADT. I know my wife and I wear the same size dress. In fact she has two Croft Barrow dresses that I also bought. We also wear the same size panties. If my wife ever wanted to borrow a pair, she could except all she wears are Hanes cotton white briefs while all I wear are Vanity Fair nylon briefs. Two weeks ago we were vacationing and I failed to pack underpants. My wife offered a pair of her briefs without any comments at all. I doubt she ever considered she was giving her husband women's wear. Of course, I took them. I wonder if she would have offered a pair if the panty was a lacy pink panty. I can understand a wife not wanting to see her husband en femme. However, it is nice your wife can view dresses for exactly what they are....clothes. I would not expect her to want you all dolled up and cooking in the kitchen one night. But, it is an acknowledgment you have a need and she leaves you alone about it.

Great relationship. My wife has borrowed a few of mine or other items on occasion. There are always exceptions to the DADT rules I guess. I'm good with it. I take it as a bit of acceptance.

Gold Member
    Unfortunate for me, my Wife and me where miles apart in sizes.
    The only thing was Pantie-hose, she was always using my supply.
    Rader

At least you got a blouse out of the deal. Maybe this will lead to more acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".