Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming

Dreaming

Just curious how many of you as a young crossdresser dreamed a night about waking up as a girl. I dreamed and hoped that I would wake up as a girl with all the appropriate female parts.

Not sure about sleep dreaming, but when younger desired to have been a girl rather than a boy.

How do I make this forum appropriate? When I was younger I used to have EXTREMELY vivid dreams about actually having a woman’s body. Vivid to the point that I could almost tell you what it’s like to have certain female body parts.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had dreams like that and so have many of us.
    Pretty common actually.

Yes I did, many of them and they haven't stopped. I am not one that has to transition to be happy, but if I woke up a woman tomorrow, I wouldn't complain a whole lot, other than the shopping I would have to do.

I think what may have initially triggered my dressing was an erotic story I was reading about a gender swap. It was incredibly well written and had a profound impact on my psyche. From there I started going down a rabbit hole that lead me, well, lead me back, to dressing. I hadn't dressed in women's clothes since I was a child, say around 11 or 12. I would always try on my mom's things, especially her underwear. At that time I was still only entering puberty and hadn't worked out what it meant to have a gender identity, at least not in a meaningful, adult way. I eventually stopped dressing and stuck with the all male, all masculine identity until just recently when the urge to dress started and grew strong enough for me to want to buy my own outfits. I have, on occasion lately, fantasized about what it would be like and how it would feel, in every way possible, to be a woman However, it's only at the fantasy level, not the real life level, I'm not dysphoric particularly. I'm very content being a male and all that comes with it, but I do like to be in touch with my feminine side. In the long run I think it makes me better equipped to empathize with the women in my life, and appreciate them more for what they deal with on a daily basis, most especially my wife. Now that I'm older and have recently discovered not only the joys of dressing, but that I have gynecomastia, I am starting to feel that the line is blurring a little more each day, but I'm sill happy with how I am.

I used to dream of being a girl often when I was young but the dreams come less often now. Perhaps it has something to do with age and the subconscious realization that it can't happen.

Maybe, if I could ever remember any of my dreams.

Aspiring Member
    When I as young I thought waking up a girl would be great. Now it looks too complicated and too much work to be a real girl.
    Sara

Banned Read only
    I rarely remember my dreams unless they are really bizarre or scary.

I don't recall ever actually dreaming about being a woman, but have had a few dreams of being dressed at work and I was the only one that seemed surprised by it.

Hey, maybe I was a women in the dream and that's why nobody else noticed?
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-09-2019 at 06:31 PM. Reason: more thougts...

I certainly did quite often when I was young. To this day I still have crossdressing / transition related dreams on occasion.

Aspiring Member
    Some of the dreams I recall from my youth include:
    - I was brushing my hair in front of a mirror and my hair suddenly grew long, like a girl's.
    - I was at school when I realized I was wearing a dress. I was scared, but no one seemed to notice.
    - I was at the restroom at school and a girl made me change clothes with her. I was then walking around wearing her clothes.

There were other dreams I recall, but in every case, the crossdressing made me feel so vulnerable. Fortunately in the dream, no one seems to care.
    -

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not until I was in my 50's. But, believe me, my daydreams were a LOT more interesting than when asleep!

And then, in my 60's my dreams came true!

Now, I can see myself with female parts anytime I like with my female suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    I had dreams of just being able to wear Girls Clothes when ever I wanted to.
    O' How I dreamed myself to sleep at nights.
    Rader

When aI was younger, as I got older, and now. I frequently have dreams where I am either a woman or presenting as a woman to people who know me as a male. Sometimes these dreams disturb me a great deal, cause me to feel anxious and unsettled, and it can take me a while to recover. Nancy

I had this fantasy that I found an aging machine. I went in and aged down to a single cell. I flipped the Y chromosome to an X and aged forward to my present age. Voila!

I also had a fantasy the I got myself locked in a department store overnight, and spent the whole night trying on clothes. I even borrowed a wig from one of the mannequins.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I really didn't have dreams to be a woman. I did have yearnings to wear women's clothes. and accepted as a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post

I also had a fantasy the I got myself locked in a department store overnight, and spent the whole night trying on clothes. I even borrowed a wig from one of the mannequins.
    Hey Steffi, You stole my fantasy. (I’ve entertained that one for countless years!) Have you been in my head? :-) Nancy

Often I’ll have dreams just before I wake about certain items of clothes or of just being a woman and those I’ve learned over the years turn into my dressing days if possible. Sometimes the girl just has to be let out, and that’s her way of telling my.

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Dreams can help tell the whole story , I recollected long term dreams I had as a child to my gender counsellor , she did check with colleagues and came to the conclusion I did have a serious conflict with my female side which was trying to take over .

Not dreaming, but I would fall asleep wishing I would wake up a girl.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, I’ve pretty much had many of dreams mentioned. I smiled fondly recalling my dreams of hiding in a department store and spending the night in the lingerie department. I’ve had dreams about what it would be like to have real breasts. I wear and love to wear a bra.

Platinum Member
    I've mentioned this "dream" elsewhere on this forum. When I was three years old my family moved from my maternal grandmother's home to an apartment. I was not yet in kindergarten when I started to have images in my head on myself as a young woman. It was not a dream, but, just an image/still shot of me as a young woman laying dead in the mud dressed in a white slip. My family had not yet acquired a television set which was a rarity in the early 1950's so I did not hear any news reports. I did not read yet. So newspapers were out. I had no idea why some kid my age would have conjured up such an image. I have never forgotten that image. Until my wife started watching a television show about kids experiencing past lives several years ago it never made any sense to have that image ingrained in my head. The lure that lead to a life as a cross dresser started when my mother bought a washing machine. It was against the rules to have a washing machine in our apartment. Until then my mother did the wash at a laundromat. When she hanged clothes to dry on a line in the hallway I was drawn to her white nylon slips. I fondled them. Then I started taking them down and trying them on. I loved the feel of the nylon fabric. I often wonder if there was a previous life I experienced as a woman in which she ended up dead. Definitely not a pleasant dream.

Silver Member
    Yes, I've had similar dreams many times in the past. Not so much now. I have had recent dreams along these scenerios... Most of the population was gone, and I somehow became a female free to venture about, which I did. Weird!

I've had sporadic dreams of being a woman or dressing as a woman my whole life. They do seem to be less frequent now. But waking realizing I'm still a boy was a real let down.