Thread: The tables have turned.

Aspiring Member

The tables have turned.

I was on a facetime chat with my sister today, Showing her my latest outfits. She is now jealous of my closet and would like to raid it. Oh how times have changed.

Sara

Less said about my sister the better, but it sounds like you're having a fine time with yours.

Have I missed a thread where you tell of how you came out to her? (Read your bio mentioning your wife)

Gold Member
    Tell her if she raids your closet, you will have to raid hers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your VERY LUCKY! When my sis found out I dress, she was so excited! Hoping we'd do more things together!

Unfortunately, she has no interest in "girlie" things. Including shopping or sexy, fem clothing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sara, That is funny. I certainly borrowed things from my older sisters over the years.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Abbie,
    I thought I had posted about coming out to my sister, I looked back and could not find it. My sister I have been close most of our live she had drift away a little after she got married. Just about a year ago my sister was just starting on a divorce. She was very upset and I have become her go to person, only downside is she can talk, We can be on the phone for an hour a I have only said 3 word(not kidding). She was I her ex was going though a midlife crisis. I just happen to be dressed that afternoon I told her I understand stresses and had my own escape. I had her face time me, she said so "your finally out." SHe asked all the usual questions. if I was transitioning or just a transvestite. We talk for an hour. She calmed down. Mind you she has mostly gay male friends and a couple of them are drag queens, so none this is a big deal to her. She live an hour away, so now we like to sit and shop online together and talk about clothes.
    Sara.

Silver Member
    I revealed to my sister in January, and told her everything, from my heart. She not only accepted, she absolutely embraced Jenny. When we visit by phone, it's always two gals talking. I recently had my 85th BD. She sent me a 'Dear Sister' BD card. My eyes became blurry. Love her so much.