Thread: The doctor plus eating at the restaurant!

The doctor plus eating at the restaurant!

I had a doctor appointment today! All went well! The nurse failed to put the Estradiol patches on my chart and the doctor noticed! He wrote it in and said,"You are growing breasts. That is a good thing!" I also had a note added that my preferred name was Lana Mae W------! (I was without wig, forms and make up today! Not next time or thereafter!)
    I went home and decided I would go out to eat! I got my daughter her Japanese and then went to the restaurant! Now with wig, forms and make up! I walked in the door and there were only 4 customers and about 8 wait staff! I told them this out loud and laughed and they laughed with me! I sat down and the waitress took my order! One of the other waitresses walked over and struck up a conversation! The waitress brought my order and joined in the conversation! It felt nice to just be one of the girls! LOL (note that there were 11 customers when I left!)

I tell of my adventures out and about hoping they can be an inspiration to others! Maybe you will decide to try going out or will live that desire through my stories! I will continue to tell them as long as I feel they might be needed to help others!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always enjoy your adventures Lana Mae.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your posts r both informative and entertaining, Lana Mae. I mean, breasts now?

Please keep posting them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I always enjoy reading of your adventures Lana Mae. I find them both informational and inspirational.

Your posts over time have shown how you have been blooming.
    Keep it up. You're doing great.

Lanna Mae, you are an inspiration.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".