Thread: Vacation

Vacation

I need your opinions girls. I'm going on vacation with another couple. My relatives they don't know I crossdress, I always wear panties, I'm only out to my wife. Should I undress in panties on the trip? We have separate hotel rooms except for the last couple of days. I'm always discreet , I hate male underwear. Kimberly

I don’t see any problem with underdressing. Nobody else will know, so why not?

Platinum Member
    Perhaps not an issue during the day. But, what about those days when you are going to share a hotel room? If you are going to wear a panty under your BJ's be sure the color does not show through the fabric.....like wear basic white.

Kimberley, underdressing is fine. Don't condemn yourself to a holiday of male underwear!!
    It will enable you to enjoy some limited CDing, without any real risk. Even if you share a room, you can always get changed in the bathroom for privacy.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

hello Kimberly,
    you are doing nothing wrong - it is nobody else's business what underwear you are wearing - and why would anyone be looking any way,
    luv J

Kimberly, Of course you should wear panties. I have worn panties only for many, many years — including on countless vacations with friends and relatives. Those vacations include sharing small fishing cabins, sleeping in tents on canoe trips, and sharing hotel rooms. With a little thought, discretion, and care, there are plenty of ways to make sure no one sees your undies. Wear what you are comfortable wearing. I will note that I pack less frilly and more plain color panties (more whites and blues, fewer pastels or floral patterns) when I’ll be in close quarters. No one sees what you are wearing under your jeans! Nancy

In such a situation, I wear panties, but I bring along a few pairs of guy underpants in case something comes up that I need them. So far I haven't had to break out the BVDs.

I travel with a few of my male friends a couple of times a year. I wear panties and just get dressed in the bathroom.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its so easy to just dress/undress in the bathroom.

Panties all the way. I might do something like a brief style in either a solid grey, black, or white and avoid lace and bows.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

jockey for her elance.will work

What is a vacation without panties?

I have not worn men's underwear since the 1990's and have taken many vacations in that time. I never had an issue but I was also very discreet.

Unless you like to run around in your underwear in front of your friends/relatives OR like to leave your clothes laying around in a hotel room; I'm not really sure why you are worried about what you wear under your clothes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kind of what I was thinking Char.

Just be yourself if you go round trying to hide something or from somebody you will attract attention, as I say be your usual self and go with the flow.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I agree with mostly everyone. Wear panties and feel like yourself not like someone else.

I totally understand. I always wear panties, too...haven’t worn jockey or boxer underwear for years. Putting on panties in the morning, starts my day with a smile...no turning back. Go for it. Enjoy.

Silver Member
    Not knowing what you will be doing I can't answer about daytime. I underdress all the time. Buy yourself a pair of basketball shorts (the long shorts players wear) They don't show through and are popular. We house sit for family and friends who have cameras inside and out. I don't want them or their security companies to see my underwear.

It's your vacation too! Underdress away and enjoy yourself as you. I did something similar 2 years ago. My wife smuggled me in some lingerie in her suitcase to wear at night while we had our own room. Don't know if your wife would be willing. luckily we are close enough in size that nobody would question even if they saw them in her suitcase.