Thread: Be respectable to all of my customers..

Be respectable to all of my customers..

... or you can leave. This is what the manager of the car wash I use told the guy complaining about me. He wasn't happy a trans person was next to him using the vacuum cleaners. He pulled in next to me instead one of the other 50 places. I guess he wasn't happy with her response as he peeled out of here yelling. I have been coming here for over 2 months and until today never any issues although I have not always been dressed. The staff has always been polite when I interact with them and the manager always is friendly. She did apologize for his behavior or that it happened. I said not her fault thanked her for her response and support. Its just a car wash but still a win.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope he likes how it feels to be an ahole.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    and he still with a "filthy" vehicle interior.

That's sad but alas still too many bigots out there, be like the Phoenix rise again from the ashes and have another good day.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Jennifer ,
    The guy made a complete prat of himself just to spend ten minutes cleaning his car ! Just to ask the question what was he wearing ? Sometimes people don't realise how much they leave the door open to be made to look stupid themsleves ! I see some guys and can'r help thinking , " What the **** does he think he looks like ?, did he check in the mirror this morning ? "

Big kudos to the manager for firmly supporting you! I would follow up and send a card and flowers to them and especially the manager. If they are a chain, write a glowing letter to their corporate office.

And kudos to YOU for maintaining dignity in the circumstances!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The only time I've had issues in Vegas it was with gawking, chiding tourists on the Strip. Never locals!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Teresa he was dressed like a slob. Yes one of those you wonder if they own a mirror.
    I didn't let the idiot run my day, I let the kindness enrich my day. Between being stood up for and the awesome lady at the convenience store I stop at near there still an awesome day. Had it just been a neanderthal I wouldn't have posted but I had to share the win from the manager.
    I'm not sure if they are corporate or not there are 4 here in Vegas of same name and I can use my membership at. Will have to look into it. I did tell her I owe her a coffee since she has them delivered almost every day when I'm there.

Platinum Member
    Unfortunately, those type of people are all over the place. Given what is happening from the top on down it does not surprise me at all. Nice the manager kicked him to the curb and ran him off.

Jennifer, The manager acted in a professional manner. Good for her and good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It's really great that the manager said something.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    The only time I've had issues in Vegas it was with gawking, chiding tourists on the Strip. Never locals!
    Doc yeah most poeple here just don't care. There are those who just have to be that person. It is rare to have any issues. I useally avoid the tourist areas but that's not because of dressing.

Jennifer, what's the name of the chain?
    Riley

Riley it is WOW a small local chain with just 4 locations all here in Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaL View Post
    and he still with a "filthy" vehicle interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Unfortunately, those type of people are all over the place. Given what is happening from the top on down it does not surprise me at all. Nice the manager kicked him to the curb and ran him off.
    I have no idea what that means... Something to do with breast forms?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Great comment from Teresa. I was recently visiting Monterey in California and was impressed by the number of very badly dressed people; mostly men. I was reminded of a comment by the very nice lady who does my body waxing. She said of her SO, "he dresses like a little boy" i.e. in trainers, short white socks, bad looking shorts and a T-shirt with a silly message on it.

I saw a lot of those in Monterey.