Thread: If They Only Knew

If They Only Knew

Hi Girls,

I thought I'd share a cute story.

I have a part time job as a attendant at a local golf course. A group of women came to play. They had just left for the first tee when another lady pulled up in her car. She said she was playing with the girls. I told her they were on the first tee. I loaded her clubs on a cart and headed over to the first tee to tell the ladies they had another coming. One of the ladies commented she saw the clubs and thought I wanted to play with the girls. I replied I would love to but I don't think I have the legs for golf skirt.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Silver Member
    Time to get a couple pairs of women's golf shorts and polo shirts. Don't know if you get away with wearing a bra at work on ladies day. I wore golf shorts and bra for about a year until the women I golfed with joked about a skirt one day. They dared me and I showed up in a skirt and from then on it was my out fit on lady's day and once in a while otherwise. I'm still friends with them and we talk fashion while walking around the course.

Robin, Pretty funny, like you said, If they only knew!
    Crissy

Robin, I do love a golf skirt, too bad you could not join them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great story. I love all skirts, skorts, golf, tennis, etc. I had to smile at your thread title for all the times I dress underneath..which is daily (panties). I once heard my wife complain about her bra being so uncomfortable. I just smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Robin, I do love a golf skirt, too bad you could not join them.
    Jamie,

I did have half a thought about grabbing my clubs, donning a skirt from the proshop and see if they were serious.
    Last edited by BTWimRobin; 09-12-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I’d never pass but I’ve often played wearing my sports bra and I take my forms with me on the course. What a wonderful time I’ve had enjoying them. I gotta admit my swing and putting stroke is definitely more focused when I have my forms on! This gurl can only dream about how the golf skirt would feel out there

I never learned how to golf but if I could wear the cute skirt I would be more interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-o View Post
    I never learned how to golf but if I could wear the cute skirt I would be more interested.
    This is how I feel about tennis...I so want to go and buy one of those cute tennis outfits!