I ordered a dress from Amazon, it showed up Thursday. My wife saw the package, but didn't say anything, I think she was just wiped out from work. I tried on the dress later in the evening after she went to bed, but I didn't care for it. I liked the style, I have one similar to it, but a different patterned fabric, this one is plain black, just plain cotton with a touch of spandex. It looked more satin online.

Today we met at home for lunch and she asked about the package. I was a bit hesitant as even though she is fairly accepting, but spending money bugs her sometimes. I told her it was a dress I ordered, but I didn't care for it. She asked to see the dress and I just laid it out and showed her. We discussed what we liked or disliked about it, and what I was looking for style wise, looked on Amazon for a few minutes but then had to get back to the old J-O-B. She mentioned that maybe I could model it for her later to pass final judgement.

It was great, no negativity, no comments of me wearing woman's clothing, just a conversation between two people about an article of clothing. It could have been a pair of men's jeans and the conversation would of had the same feeling.
It was awesome!

But I still can't find the dress I imagine in my head!