Thread: Went out last night and was noticed...

Went out last night and was noticed...

So ive been out a few times, mostly with a friend of mine who loves to attend drag shows. I've been out with my wife once which is okay, but she's an I credibly tomboyish so it's not as fun. I'm looking cute and she rocks sweat pants and a hoodie. But anyway, I was at the bar and I nor.ally pass okay, but today I did my makeup a little, my friend did it mostly for me and in a rush. So it was okay but not perfect (normally get it professionally done).

But it's funny, I had several girls (mostly straight despite being an gay bar) definitely take a few looks and whisper to themselves. And honestly, it actually made me feel good. Normally I hate that kind of attention (I mean I LOVE attention) but I was so comfortable I welcomed it. My friend is close to many of the queens so we took pics and everything. I guess I'm just getting comfortable going out. I mean I go out without makeup sometimes in a dress and wig and obviously don't pass.
    Last edited by Di; 09-14-2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: the link has Many peoples pictures/ you can’t post total strangers pictures without consent read the RULES

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Chelsi enjoy the site.
    Glad you had a fun time at the club.

Happy times ahead this is just the beginning for you, good luck
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Hi ChelsiR,

I see this is your first post. Please take a few minutes to read.

Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate the forum.

You will find that you can only post in certain sections, all new members are restricted in this way until they have 10 posts. Once you have reached this, a number of other forums will open for you. This includes a section dedicated to Clothing, Shopping and Beauty. If you post a topic in the main M2F forum that should be in a restricted access section, it will be deleted and you will be invited to repost once you have access (10 posts)

Most, if not all, of your questions can be answered in the Rules and FAQs section. Please read these before asking any question regarding the use of the forum and your profile.

You will not have access to the Private Messaging system until you reach 10 posts, however, should you need to contact any staff you can start a thread here. Only members of the moderating staff and yourself can see the thread once you have started it.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-15-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Chelsi, Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsiR View Post
    So ive been out a few times, mostly with a friend of mine who loves to attend drag shows. I've been out with my wife once which is okay, but she's an I credibly tomboyish so it's not as fun. I'm looking cute and she rocks sweat pants and a hoodie. But anyway, I was at the bar and I nor.ally pass okay, but today I did my makeup a little, my friend did it mostly for me and in a rush. So it was okay but not perfect (normally get it professionally done).

But it's funny, I had several girls (mostly straight despite being an gay bar) definitely take a few looks and whisper to themselves
    My wife is the same way when we go out. I usually am wearing a dress and she is in jeans and a top maybe not even makeup. I kind of like it, we are not totally role reversed, but I like being the girly girl.

As for getting complements, I do my own makeup and I get complements all the time from men and women of all orientations at the club.

Wow, I wish I had the guts to go out like you do. Good for you for being so brave and glad you had fun.

That is great to hear. Sounds like an amazing time.

I wish I had a good friend to do that kind of stuff with! My wife wore make-up 2 times in her entire life and always dresses like a guy. She also hates going out late so that just won't likely happen here sadly.