Saturday morning up to very recently was a bit of a no go thing for as far as dressing and being with all of the French people I have got to know very well and who had only seen me as a man and of whom I was so worried I would lose if they saw me dressed.
Last week I decide to break into this properly, it was a hot day and I wore my flowery jump, suit Pascale the barman in my brasserie was surprised to see me dressed but all went well and then on another day I saw some of the regulars and again no bother at all.
Fast forward to today, guess what! I bottled out, and went to town in drab and after doing my shopping and other things I came home visiting my village shop to be met with Mireille saying to me, after buying some of what I needed, "This is bizarre now off you go and put a skirt on"
As it was when I got home I realised I had forgotten a couple of things! I changed into a skirt bra and a loose fit top because it was so hot today. I went into the shop and Mirielle came through unlike earlier when she saw me I did not get a kiss on both cheeks this time time I did she was overjoyed to see me in a skirt and top and told me that she was used to seeing me in a skirt, bra and so forth and that I must stay like this, also she added that her (maybe 8yr old) daughter was acustomed to seeing me dressed as a woman.
I told her of my reticence to dress for town and she told me no you are like this now we are used to seeing you dressed like this and so should everybody else!
So next Saturday which incidentaly is the big monthly market day I will go for coffee dressed!
Mirielle saying such nice things to me strengthened my desire to be a woman as much as is humanely possible.