Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was told to wear a skirt today!

Transgender people have been in the news worldwide for some years now and there are very few places in western countries where once can't be themselves and enjoy a normal life. People want you to know who you are and just be who you are- then they know what to do. I think that is why you were encouraged by your friends. They are tired of waiting for you to trust yourself and them all at once!

You can ask Mireille if there is anyone who is going to be violent to you, and if so, go see them with her and talk it out
    We are all beautiful...!

This is such a wonderful story. Thanks sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

While it?s unlikely I?ll get a chance to visit, I did look up the region of France where you live. Looks not too far from the coast. Might be a nice area for a bicycle trip.

Philli
    I don't know what your neighbourhood is like but never in my time here (and I keep my ear close to the ground for news) has there ever been an incident of and assault on aperson from within our community it just does not happen. This might be hard to understand but in my hamlet, up in the village and in town there are many very good and trustworthy people. S seeking out the nere do wells and the miscreants is not on the books.
    Robin,
    Thank you this episode in my life has and still is the nicest.
    Mermaiden,
    Yes the coast is about 3 hours drive time from me. Everybody round me are so nice its good to have.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman