Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was told to wear a skirt today!

I was told to wear a skirt today!

Saturday morning up to very recently was a bit of a no go thing for as far as dressing and being with all of the French people I have got to know very well and who had only seen me as a man and of whom I was so worried I would lose if they saw me dressed.
    Last week I decide to break into this properly, it was a hot day and I wore my flowery jump, suit Pascale the barman in my brasserie was surprised to see me dressed but all went well and then on another day I saw some of the regulars and again no bother at all.
    Fast forward to today, guess what! I bottled out, and went to town in drab and after doing my shopping and other things I came home visiting my village shop to be met with Mireille saying to me, after buying some of what I needed, "This is bizarre now off you go and put a skirt on"
    As it was when I got home I realised I had forgotten a couple of things! I changed into a skirt bra and a loose fit top because it was so hot today. I went into the shop and Mirielle came through unlike earlier when she saw me I did not get a kiss on both cheeks this time time I did she was overjoyed to see me in a skirt and top and told me that she was used to seeing me in a skirt, bra and so forth and that I must stay like this, also she added that her (maybe 8yr old) daughter was acustomed to seeing me dressed as a woman.
    I told her of my reticence to dress for town and she told me no you are like this now we are used to seeing you dressed like this and so should everybody else!
    So next Saturday which incidentaly is the big monthly market day I will go for coffee dressed!
    Mirielle saying such nice things to me strengthened my desire to be a woman as much as is humanely possible.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Good on you, Bobbi! And good on her
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Aspiring Member
    Hi Bobbi
    That’s s a great reception from your local shop and from the bar in town too, no excuses now.
    It sounds like you could soon be a “la” rather than a “le”!
    Chapeau et bon chance.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Good for you! Soon you will dress everyday like the lady you were meant to be! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Macey thank you Mireille is a joy and a true friend even over what seems such a short space of time.
    Vikky Your french is good it could also be case of ooh la la as well
    Lana Mae thank you too! so much has happened for me here it is almost incomprehensible to take it all in but here I am.

To be told "We are used to seeing you dressed like a woman" is oh so sweet music to my ears, what a journey so far!

Bobbi, In American baseball terms you just hit a home run! Good for you and to have such nice friends is a wonderful thing!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Bobbi , That is just so wonderful, You are out there now and there is no turning back now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is right! absolutely no turning back, no way, I was in actual fact quite uncomfortable being in drab for that short space of time, but all it took was those words of kindness from Mirielle tomake me realise fully where and what I had become and that in fact so many people are accepting of me, just this morning going to the village shop to collect my Sunday bread outside I met the deputy mayor close up (dressed for the first time, for him at least) he was nice as pie to me, So many like him it makes one wonder where are all the rest are

Many people who live in small towns are afraid to come out for fear of all the nasty things that MIGHT happen. I think you're a fine and wonderful example goes to show that it isn't so much where you live but how you live and think about others that matters. You have certainly settled into your village and the neighbors like you. Of course, there might be a few that think otherwise, but you can't please all the people all the time. Mirielle's perception of you may turn out to be contagious and most everybody will soon expect you to be Bobbi. Freedom at last. A dream come true.

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    This is wonderful for you , I bet you could kick yourself now for not starting the day dressed .

I have been very surprised how quickly people forget what you look like in drab , I'm also suprised how many actually prefer to see the femme version .

A good friend kept correcting me for saying , " I went out dressed !" I should be saying , " I went out as Teresa " . So next Saturday you will be out as Bobbi , I hope you enjoy your day .

I'd love to have a few friends like Mirelle. Lucky girl!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Orchid, very well said no turning back and no I could not turn back at all this my life now.
    Gretchen M, I think it because something with being in such a remote rural area that gives people the abilty to get on and accept each other, certainly of late it has proved to be much more easier for me to be the real me.
    Teresa, yes and no for sure the ice has been broken now for me in town and a degree of greater freedom is there now for me, but it is ealy days as yet and so much to loook forward to.
    Ressie thank you without the welcome I got from Mireille I think it would have taken me a lot longer to break the mould up in the village. Not to mention the huge increase in my confidence as well.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 09-15-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Bobbi, I'm glad that you had a positive reinforcement to your dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

This latest episode of my life here is becoming a cherished memory especially with Mireille, as it is things could not have turned out better for me and to be told that I should stay dressed as a woman because they are used to seeing me like that is an accolade beyond words, I am indeed both very lucky and fortunate to be in this position especially as one reads or hears so very often of the hostility towards to our community as a whole to have what I have is like a breath of fresh spring air.

A great story!
    I am still in the ?crossdressing in my house? stage, with support from my wife. I am so jealous of you to be able to go out dressed and be accepted bu your local community. I am still afraid to go out of the house eventhough my wife tells me that I do look like a woman when I am fully dressed. My apprehension is because I live in a very conservative country where crossdressing is taboo, to say the least.
    What city do you live in that you can have this very fine folks who treat you right, Bobbi?

I am still living off that Saturday afternoon! what a memory.
    Ashanti I will send you a pm just in case my reply to you gets deleted!

I am so happy for you bobbi. what kind and genuine people. wish I had a friend like that.

From one Bobbi(Jo) to another, congrats.

Gold Member
    Bobbi:
    I myself wear a skirt around the house all the time. Much more comfortable than pants.
    Rader

Bobbi you are so lucky live were you do. And to have such good friends.
    Angie

Bobbi, skirts are great specially in warm weather, We all enjoy . Nice story.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I couldn't agree more, I have several skirts each different but all of them so comfortable to wear, the folks round here are tobe treasured for sure.

That is such a nice post. Makes me to want to visit France.

Amazing Bobbi, I wish I had the same courage as you

Mermaiden, Any time I have an open door for you. It is very tranquil here a dressers paradise.
    nadaay, getting to where i am now has been no overnight thing evolving for 4 years now gaining confidence so slowly and meeting so many accepting people the best of them here being Bruno and Mireille who were the final catalyst of my life to be a woman all of the time. I have much to be thankfull for.