Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: For those of you who are "out" to your significant other...what are your boundaries?

GG here, I love these threads and the conversations it sparks in me and my husband. We are new to this and have had a lot of CD things occupying our conversations and time of late. Aside from no one in our circle knowing, he is very private, I have asked for transparency, no hiding purchases or interest in new things, and that female mode is planned. I don?t want to repress but I also don?t want to be surprised. As an aside we have 2 small children and get so little us time that I think it?s fair that I get my man when I?m unwinding at night. That?s not to say we haven?t planned same day dress-up evenings but just that they are communicated.

i am fortunate i have no boundaries she is fully on board with sophia she just wants me to be happy
    and i want the same for her x

Mine are simple: No Bra in public. I don't wear skirts/dresses other than at work. I am limited to certain bags when out in public with my wife.
    My daughter is a little less restrictive if it's just us two, in that I can wear a bra and my bag choice is a little more extensive.
    At home I am free to wear anything I like.

My SO has been open to a lot, it has been really nice. I?m trying to learn her limits with all of it but so far she has offered to go out with me. If I was to go to a drag bar or something of the like I can do whatever I want really but when in other situations I would dress appropriately. We do not want anyone in our families to know so that?s another boundary set, I can trust her not to tell anyone about my secret.

Banned Read only
    I think in my life there is no boundaries and every one is free soul wear what yo want and feel free.

My wife commented a couple days ago that I'm a woman and a man. That's how I feel...gender fluid. Also, I recently began shaving my arms and she hasn't said anything. Before, she would have gotten all upset. I'm hoping that she will truly feel comfortable in allowing me to remain hairless on my arms as I have been with my legs.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nikki, I went from a B to a C with my forms. After wearing them 4 times, I had to physically put my wife's hands on them for her to notice. Lol
    I've been shaving chest, arms, and legs for some time now. The hard part was her agreeing to let me try it. Once I started, she had no problem with me hairless. She preferred the hair, but knows it was having a negative effect on me, and realizes I'm much happier without it.
    Like you, I'm more fluid. Or, an ever changing mixture of both, than one or the other.
    Maybe your wife is getting used to you being hairless. Or as I refer to it as.... being groomed. Lol
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I am beginning to learn the boundaries since I just told my SO and she was supportive. As someone who is trans, she understands what suppressing those feelings can do, except the difference is that I know I do not want to transition. I just enjoy feminine things

I was in a dadt situation when i first told my wife she did let me wear pantys but no sexy one been about 5years now and can wear girls jeans and legging now just have to go real slow. Oh by the way she give me time every day in the morning before she gets up in the morning and alway text me when she is out and about when she is coming home!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    The only thing my wife stated was that she did not want to see me in a dress or skirt. It seems strange to me, as I sleep in nightgowns and chemise's...some satin and lace...very feminine. I keep my toes painted, legs and armpits shaved, and I only own 1 or 2 pairs of male underwear for medical appointments. My collection of sports bras is quite large, and I usually wear capris, leggings (oh so comfortable!), or yoga pants around the house. I usually will only wear a skirt or dress when she is not home, or sleeping. I'm not hiding it, just being respectful.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

It is somewhat unsaid in our household but as I'm very private about my dressing there are no big issues. I'm fortunate that except for my very thick head of hair I have very little body hair. My wife used to question why I was shaving my legs but I just said it was pretty obvious when putting on sheer stockings/pantyhose etc. Usually no great issues except don't wear any of her best clothes as we do swap around a bit and have a number of things we have bought together.