Thread: Saturday dinner report

Saturday dinner report

I usually give a sunday dinner report. Sundays are family dinner time. Saturdays are when I like to doll up a bit and have a nice dinner waiting for when herself gets home from work. Time for us both to just be together and unwind from the long week.

Lamb. Herself picked up wine on the way home. She told me how beautiful I look. I told her the same as I do most every day

A bit after dinner and unwinding I rose and headed in the direction of the bedroom. The conversation went like this:

Herself: "You going in to de-corset?"
    Me: "I'm not wearing a corset."
    Herself: "b___h!"
    Me: "What???"
    Herself: "You look fabulous, I'm jealous!"
    Me: "Hun, you're gorgeous every day! Besides, don't be jealous, be pleased! You can come home to a nice 'trophy wife', lol. "
    Herself: "Hey! I want to be the 'trophy wife'!"
    Me: "Sorry, dear, but you didn't marry well. We both have to work for a living. But we get to be each others' trophy!"
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Macey, You have me smiling with this, it is good to see you enjoying yourself.
    What was the wine?
    Crissy

What a wonderful story Macey. And such an amazing wife. Obviously, you treat her as a friend and much more. Not as someone to compete with or as a road block or anything like that. That approach works well, doesn't it?! Of course, she is also a special person who understands and loves you. Talk about jealous; I am. Shouldn't be but I am. Feelings just are.

Crissy, it's a Malbec from Santa Julia. Fairly .ight for a red wine and went well with a lamb dinner in late summer.

Gretchen, we fell in love with each other as people. As souls. Doesn't mean that we don't fight occasionally, just that we respect each other always. She has 'flaws'. I have 'flaws'. At least that's what other people have told us throughout our lives. But we love each other BECAUSE of these 'flaws' (and everything else). Not 'in spite' of them.

I think a lot of people go forward in their lives with expectations about who a person is and how they should line up with the image in their minds, rather than loving each other enough to help each other grow as who they truly are, or want to be. I think we do this to ourselves equally as much.
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Excellent story Macey. Real life. It takes effort sometimes to make things work. We all have our pros and cons.

Hi Macey, I so enjoy reading about your adventures in dining. Your relationship with your wife is priceless. It's wonderful how comfortable both of you are with each other about dressing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Loved that dinner conversation!! Had me giggling for a few minutes. Lovely story.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Macey, Very cute banter.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Bloody brilliant dinner chat!!

That's what memories are made of, you should write down these epic happenings to muse about later in life.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post

I think a lot of people go forward in their lives with expectations about who a person is and how they should line up with the image in their minds, rather than loving each other enough to help each other grow as who they truly are, or want to be. I think we do this to ourselves equally as much.
    Macey, This really says it all, you and herself are very fortunate to have found each other. Lucky you!
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just right for each other and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Consider yourself lucky.

A story to melt one’s heart.... incredibly lovely!!

Macey,

What a wonderful story, we all here wish for the same. You really got a good one in your life...

Davina

Platinum Member
    That is so sweet
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well Macey, you know that i am going to tell you that you owe her an extra special hug each night this week!

A really sweet and fun conversation