Thread: Funny Comment from SO

Funny Comment from SO

I recently shaved my legs just to keep myself groomed as I am unfortunately very hairy. So I was sitting on the couch in my boy underwear and had my legs crossed when my SO said “girly legs!” And giggled. She kept commenting on it too. “Your legs look so girly when you sit like that.”

I should have said thank you!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Does your SO know you are a crossdresser? My wife knew I was a crossdresser before I started shaving and that was not her reaction.

Yes, You should have said Thank You!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    Does your SO know you are a crossdresser? My wife knew I was a crossdresser before I started shaving and that was not her reaction.
    She does not unfortunately.

Tell that your girly legs look really cute in a girly skirt and see how she reacts
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Your SO appears to have a good sense of humor. In addition to saying “Thank you”, you should have also said, “we need to talk”. She will find out.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossKimmy View Post
    She does not unfortunately.
    What about body hair elsewhere? Chest? Back? Underarms? I often wonder if too many cross dressers are so naive as to think their wives don't know hubby is a cross dresser. I have no hair follicles on my calves and thighs and very sparse to almost non existent fine hair om my shins. My wife says my lack of hair is wasted on a guy. She says it's not fair that I am almost totally hairless genetically when she has to shave her legs and underarms. Grrr!!! Women realize the maintenance that is necessary to keep their legs smooth. Keep us posted as to further comments when the stubble begins to appear and you have to shave and shave and shave some more.

Stephanie,

I periodically shave my legs from time to time to keep myself manscaped. My SO even said that if she has to than I have to as well. She helps wax the other parts of my body as well. Lucky for me she enjoys it.

Kimmy, That's a cute comment. If she does not know you dress, why does she think you shaved your legs?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Jamie,

She has said that if I don?t keep myself groomed then she won?t and talks about double standards. I?m perfectly ok with this arrangement. ?If you don?t then I will let my leg hair grow too!? Her words!

She made another ?girly legs? comment last night but in a complimentary way.

That's good Kimmy! Maybe you should say something like "You really love my legs being girly don't you?" Maybe I should paint my toenails and you will really be in love" See what her reaction is.

Maybe its time to think about The Talk, Kimmy. Your SO will appreciate honesty more than playing games, even if she feels like she has had the rug pulled out from under her for a while.

That's a sweet story. My ex-wife burst into my house once asking desperately for toe-nail polish.
    Concerning bare legs, it feels so weird when I first go swimming or take a shower. It takes getting used to.

The first time my wife discovered my legs were shaved she didn't even notice they had been that way. I did mine real slow at first I just shaved down to my shorts line. Left them like that for a while then I I down to the top of my knee. Then below the knee each time waiting a while between times until I made it all the way down. She put her hand on my leg while she was talking to me and it dawned on her. She stopped talking and said you shaved. And I think she may have said she didn't, like and went, on to, what she was telling me.

My wife said to me the other day, that the best part of shaving is your legs under the sheets. Funny because I shave more than she does.

I with Macey and Kelly.... the next time she comments on your girly legs ask her if she would help you making your legs even more girly.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Slightly off-topic - What do you use to shave your legs? Just the regular shaving gel and razor? So far I've been trimming my legs but I think shaving would result in much smoother skin. How do you avoid in-grown hair?