Thread: Getting braver

Getting braver

So my life has gone through some pretty large changes as of late. My wife divorced me and moved in with her boyfriend.

Trying to look on the brighter side at least I can now explore other things... I?m working on my Bachelors degree. Today I felt a little more.... adventurous and I for the first time under and over dressed.... ish. I generally wear fairly gender neutral clothing. Today I worn my normal black jeans, tight fitting. But I wore my favorite red blouse instead of a t with a bra. Now I said ish because I wore a fairly stylish hoodie over the blouse because my figgen class room is always freezing.

I have never really gone outside of my house before in anything other then drab. I didn?t think about it the whole time and actually forgot by the end of class what I was wearing. When o got home i took my hoodie off and we like oh shit! I forgot I had it on. It felt so natural.

Maybe I will try to be more outgoing in the future.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good I am glad you forgot about having the blouse on.
    You got to see that people don't care what you wear,its just clothes.
    Keep pushing the boundaries if that is what you want to do.

Victoria, good for you wearing a blouse out and about.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats on getting out dressed.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Victoria.

Your story takes me back to my own university days when I would underdress with panties and bra, and often a leotard, under a dark sweater and jeans. I was always fearful that my bra straps would be noticed, or that I’d forget and go into one of the many nearby clubs that often used blacklights on the dancefloor — lights that made white undergarments POP and show through most outer garments. What a thrill those days. were.

Enjoy your new found freedom.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I think you?ve reached a new level...forgetting what you were wearing because it felt so natural. I know what you mean and have experienced the same. Women?s clothes are so much more comfortable. My wife can?t understand how I could forget I was wearing a bra, hose, etc. I just smile.

I wear panties every day and bras when I can. I would like to go or sometime wearing pretty clothes, but I don't even own any.

Sounds awesome. Clothes that you forget about to me define comfortable clothing.

Silver Member
    You will find that you can wear women's clothes and most people will not have a clue. I wear women's clothes full time. Well nearly. My jeans are all women's and I aways under dress except at the doctors. I wear blouses or tops. I do have some souvenir t-shirts that are men's but girls wear them too. Relax and enjoy. I know women have noticed, but never had any bad vibes from them. I do get some back touches from women to confirm I'm wearing a bra. I've show up to events to find one of the women is wearing the same blouse as I am.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 09-18-2019 at 11:21 PM.

I have decided to try it again. Today in class I got a another blouse and bra. A different jacket!