Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mistake

After a dress-up session, I thought I had removed the blush from my cheeks along with all the other femme traces. I didn't. I went to a corner store to get some coke and the man at the counter said, 'You're one of them aren't you?' I just had this blank stare because I didn't know what he was talking about - until I got home and happened to look at my reflection in the mirror. Oh well. Lesson learned.

So many of us had eyebrow malfunctions and there is no hiding from it. I have also forgotten to take out female earrings on a few occasions nothing was said only love your earrings. I was so embarrassed

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I used to wear a lace bra with push up inserts to fill them. For the most part it looked very passable. Then I took a bunch of selfies and saw myself from the side lol I'm very lucky and happy my girlfriend went shopping with me and helped pick out an already stuffed bra for me.

I wear that bra daily when possible. I still wear the lace one when I'm under dressing. Wearing a bra and panties is pretty much a security blanket for me