Thread: Ladies boots

Ladies boots

Well I found a pair of ladies boots. Just a little background I work at a up scale apartment complex and every once in a while residents will leave things when they move out or sometimes not pay their rent and just leave. Well anyway there's a apartment now just like that there's clothes and and mostly trash and such left behind. Well in that stuff there's these boots. Well they are size eleven, well I tried them on lol yeah they fit. Well they are a little tight but I just may keep them once I get the ok from the office to clean out the apartment. I don't know what I will do with them because my wife will never go for that and I don't want to wear them,in public anyway but it might be fun to just have to goof around with.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Be a man and don't let your wife tell you what you can and cannot do.

Halloween is coming so you might use it as a excuse to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Be a man and don't let your wife tell you what you can and cannot do.
    Yeah I wish it was that simple that's a good way to get a devorce.

How femme are they? can you wear pants over them? I see your avatar has clean shaven legs is your wife OK with them? Size 11 woman's boots, kind of makes you wonder HMMMMMM!!!!
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Yeah I guess that is big feet for a woman. They are half boots with a zipper on the side they are grey. Yeah my legs are shaved my wife has never said anything about them but I think the boots would be a little much. If I did wear them it would be just for fun kind of thing. I mean I am ok with my feminine things but I really don't want to flaunt it. I mainly just under dress.

Congrats on the find! Many of us can only dream of finding cute woman's shoes or boots that fit us. I wear a men's 15 or 16; when I find ANYTHING in my size that MIGHT fit, I order it immediately; open an try on as soon as they arrive, and if they do fit, I order one in every size available. And still, I only have four sets of boots (all made by Pleaser), and four pairs of shoes that I can tolerate wearing for more than a half hour if I am to be on my feet for any length of time. I have several more, which are basically limited to wearing when I'm not walking more than a few steps (way, way too tight). There were several pairs I gave away, because they were so tight I would lose feeling in my toes while wearing them, and the numbness didn't wear off for several hours after I took them off. Too much danger of winding up with permanent nerve damage. So it the plight of those of us with huge feet.

Enjoy your cute boots! Remember, you deserve nice things, even if much of the rest of the world disagrees!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    I have been married twice so the thought of divorce doesn't scare me.
    She just might not say anything if you wore them.
    I never CDed in front of either wife but with my second I wore girls jeans and shoes.
    She mentioned "are those girls boots" once when we were dating and I said I think so but I like them and they fit and that was the last of that conversation.
    I found out later she liked to wear mens tighty whitey underwear because she said it was comfortable.
    Never made any difference to me what she wore.
    My point is don't be afraid of your wife because she is going to wear what she wants no matter what you say.

If they are little tight on trying them on, they are probably too small or not wide enough and be uncomfortable if you were to wear them for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    How femme are they? can you wear pants over them? I see your avatar has clean shaven legs is your wife OK with them? Size 11 woman's boots, kind of makes you wonder HMMMMMM!!!!
    Well the clothes that was left were size 18 so if it was a lady she must have been a big ole gal. lol I dont ever remember seeing any males in the apartment when doing service request but that dont mean anything.

Ask anyone in my neighborhood if a man lives at my house and they might say yes but you would never see one living there.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    Yeah I wish it was that simple that's a good way to get a devorce.
    Yep, I don't get the comment either. When I first started dressing I thought my the marriage was over, and I did not want it to be. It is one thing to just tell your wife she can not tell you want you can or can not do, and another to sit down and talk about it. Generally the second method will put less stress on the relationship. I am not afraid of divorce either, I just don't want to lose the partner I have now, or go through the hassle of finding another one.

Banned Spammer
    Pumped my point is each member of the relationship has an equal part.
    One does not have the right to tell the other what they can and cannot do to an extent.
    If she wanted to wear the girls boots thats her choice so for her wife to dictate and say no I would ask her nicely why and expect a civil explanation.
    Talk things out and be civil of course and come to some agreement.
    I'm not saying be an ahole about the whole thing.

"And still, I only have four sets of boots (all made by Pleaser)"

Lexi, if you don't mind me asking, which model of boot did you get from Pleaser? I have a pair of their heels and love them. Even with a 1" platform and a 4" heel, they are still some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Pleaser really designs them right. I like a lot of their boot designs, but I don't know which ones to pull the trigger on.

Well congratulations. Looks like a good find. I wear an 11 and there are a lot of fem boots in that size. I found a cute leather jacket while I was still teaching at the end of the year. It was obviously left as the lockers were all cleared out and dumped on the floor. I still have it but it is a bit snug now. Hey it is boot season after all.

I love ladies boots but have never been able to find a source on line with a suitable style or size.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Payless had some great ladies boots around Christmas time last year that went up to size 13 it think.
    They had some great sales as well.
    Sadly, they are no more.
    Check out Amazon as well - you can find larger size shoes and boots (usually Pleaser brand), and most have free shipping and free returns.

Leonora, That was a really good find I hope you get to enjoy them!
    Tracii G, That is the first time I have heard someone’s wife or SO wearing tighty whities. Here we are trying to get rid of them and your ex wants to wear them.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 09-21-2019 at 05:06 AM.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u have to toss them? Maybe u should take some photos in them first?

If nothing else, that mite improve the look of your avatar!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was able to clean out the apartment today so I got the boots. I wore them some on my lunch break I even went into a store but no one saw me really. Only two in the store not counting the SA. They are a little noisey they just clog if that the correct word. They do hurt my feet so I want wear them long.