It's always nice to be surprised, last night I came home and a Amazon package at the door. I opened it and to my surprise there was a white garter belt and biege fishnet stockings. I was puzzled and made sure the package was for our house and even because I don't remember the last time I seen my wife wearing pantyhose never mind stockings. Than I remembered we have a out of town wedding in a few weeks and maybe she wants to go alittle on the wild side. When my wife came home I asked her what she has in mind for the wedding in a few weeks with that purchase. She laughed and said they weren't for her they were for me to wear to the wedding. I was a little confused and she said we don't barely know anyone one there and she thought she would spice things up a little. I had no problem with that and she said she was also concerned about me because of the conversation with my co-workers that I wrote on my last posting and since that day I haven't dressed at all and for the first time in months I didn't go for my Friday night drive. Since that day she sees me alittle down and thought she would cheer me up with the stockings and maybe something fun to look forward to. I thanked her and told her I couldn't have asked for a better wife and not to worry Maria will be back, a few comments from some co-workers wasn't go to end everything. Thanks had share.