Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One week as a Girl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One week as a Girl

When I retire next year , I wanna go somewhere and be Denise for a full week. Full set of nails the works. Hopefully by then I will have my ears pierced. Any suggestions on where I could go ???

Banned Read only
    Denise ,
    Why do you need somewhere special ? I'm out everyday just being me . I have to admit I went shopping today and forgot to redo my nails and so far I haven't had my ears pierced, clippons work fine for me , those details aren't that important to others you meet to appear female .

Denise, Where you end up going is something you can figure out as the time gets close. The exciting part is the week as Denise, do not let that go. It sounds like a very nice retirement gift!
    Crissy

I don't go out dress so to noticeable but when I retired I dress almost 24/7 at home.
    Angie

If you aren’t passable the safest places with the most fun things to do are Las Vegas and Palm Springs. Pack some sunscreen and have fun!
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

I would love to be in Robin mode for a day. A whole week and I may never go back.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Well I suggest not North Dakota unless you like ice and snow! Lol!

Anyway there are lots of fun places. I like Winnipeg in Canada. Great malls there and it?s pretty nice. One of the last times I was there there was a CD at a shoe store buying shoes at Polo Park Mall. The employees were super chill with it.
    If you go let me know. Maybe we can meet up! Also a great zoom. Disney store, it also has aLego store! Lots of fantastic boutiques. And there is this great little cake shop!
    Last edited by Victoria_Winters; 09-23-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Provincetown MA is a nice place
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    Provincetown MA is a nice place
    Provincetown is a lot of fun. I have not been there in years. I'm fairly closeted and don't dress in public. I would have no problem going out in public here.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

The best time to go to the Cape/Provincetown is the week after labor day. The weather is still nice but the crowds are gone. I'd watch the weather forecasts and make arrangements at the last moment if there are no remnants of hurricanes and tropical storms headed your way.

Denise, What a great idea. I think the answer depends on how much help you need. If you will want the help of a mtf transformation service, choose a place that has a reputable service in the area. I understand the need and wish to get away since I have in the closet and in a DADT marriage. Agree that Vegas would be a good place, also maybe Palm Springs which is the only city in the nation with an entirely gay city council. Nancy

Denise, I'll second Provincetown.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

May I suggest a large gathering, something like Keystone, First Event, Detroit Invasion, or Erie Gala.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Aspiring Member
    Camping in the mountains of WV?

Thanks for all the suggestions yes for many like us it would be a dream come true. That Provincetown, need to look into the exact location and if there are any transformation services there. Money would not be an issue because it would be priceless to feel feminine for one week. Thanks girls , youre the best.

I second Keystone. It's officially only 4 days, but you can come early or leave late.

Imagine four days, all girl, all the time, with plenty of events to do many in the RW with muggles, with over 500 girlfriends.

When 30 of us walk into a restaurant together, we're hard to miss, but everyone is very nice. Besides, who's going to mess with 30 of us. We're all in dresses, but there are probably ex-military and/or ex-seals among us. Plus a litany of 3-letter agencies, e.g., CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-25-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Where is this Keystone????

Harrisburg, PA. Can't be a long drive for you. It's usually the third week in March, just after St Paddy's day.

This is last year's info.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    Denise ,
    I'm a little puzzled why spending a pot of money will make you feel more feminine . I bit the bullet one wet Sunday morning to visit Boots to get my skin colour checked , the beautician showed me how to apply the foundation and finishing powder she then acted as my personal shopper and took me round the racks to choose lipstick , eyeliner etc all based on the chosen skin colour and all it cost me was the price of the items , I still felt on cloud nine when I left the store . After that I did some clothes shopping and boiught some nice underwear .

Denise,

This is something I can emphasise with. For above the last 10 years or so I've spent a week fully enfemme going out and about.

The area I choose to go to isn't particularly known for being LGBT friendly, just an average area I suppose.

That said I spend my time doing "normal" things. Of course I go clothes shopping but there's also all the day to day stuff. Food to be bought, fuel for the car, dining out, going to the cinema, drive throughs. I use public transport, buses, trains, taxis to get about as well as driving.

I have attended social groups I found, in fact I've met others from the forum for a drink, a bite to eat and a good chat during my time away.

I don't pass but I think I do a good job of blending which enables me to move about freely. The hard part is those first few moments out in public after that it gets progressively easier. Be yourself, act with confidence and you'll be fine.

I love the suggestions of going to a big event/gathering. It would probably be a hell of a lot of fun and inspirational all wrapped into one.

Another option would be to go somewhere a little more exotic and have a total salon experience and get made up etc. This place in Madrid (also Valencia and now London) looks absolutely lovely.
    http://www.dafnigirls.com/en/
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia M View Post
    I love the suggestions of going to a big event/gathering. It would probably be a hell of a lot of fun and inspirational all wrapped into one.
    It is a hell of a lot of fun. I've gone to Keystone for 8 years running, with my wife's "permission". There are always makeup and photography services, and there's a nail salon just out the back door of the hotel that does one heck of a business when we all come in town.

You should also check out first event, which is held in the Boston area in January.

Denise,
    Keystone sounds like a lot of fun plus the added value of having the support of many others.

There are a couple of things you might need to consider. Being enfemme 24/7 can prove tiring. Close shaving, putting on, taking off makeup, There are many aspects of dressing that can require stamina.

That said being able to immerse yourself in the femme world, to get out there in the muggle world, to interact with SA's, waiting staff or even someone sharing a queue is just wonderful.

You can encounter those who, while not outright rude or insulting, can be luke warm in their attitude towards you. Don't let it phase you. It goes with the turf, just stay calm and carry on.

Being you, out in the world is something that never tires. I love getting out there. Being just someone going about their daily life is something every CD'er should experience.

If it’s in March, then come to Keystone in Harrisburg PA! And I think April is Diva week in Vegas.

Here?s what Keystone looks like. Nearly everyone in either photo is just like YOU!
    8B9D2472-3722-43D4-9639-0DFB18428C39.jpg7CFD0783-1380-4D70-814A-46FC36E399D1.jpg
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!