Thread: Night drive and catcall.

Night drive and catcall.

So im still at the post a letter in the dark stage, but tonight i worked up to letter posting on a busy roads where i can be seen. Park up, cross road, walk back.
    Several cars would have seen me but i didnt look, but one car passed and the passenger shouted something, i got the impression it was a catcall!
    Felt good because i was seen as a good looking girl, but if women have to go through that a lot then guys should be more respectfull.

I also need to go further from home, my father pulled in to go to the store, (different occasion) so i promptly drove off, which was lucky as i was about to get out!
    I have a car that a lot of people would recognise hence the night drives.
    Im pretty sure i wouldnt be recognised myself but it could raise the issue of "I saw a woman driving yr car"

Still i enjoyed the experience.

Maybe you'd have more fun visiting a neighboring town where you're less likely to be known, or somehow getting a hold of a less conspicuous car.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    People really don't pay attention to whats going on around them and you are just one more person in a sea of many.
    I know you are of the mindset that everyone is looking at you but really out of say 50 people 1 might actually look at you.
    They see a skirt or dress and legs they automatically think female and don't give it a second thought most of the time.
    The guy giving the cat call remember he is the guy that can't get a date so he resorts to childish behavior.
    Not always the case of course some catcalls are harmless and quite affirming but some are lewd and disgusting.
    If you go out dressed provocatively expect the lewd and disgusting cat calls.
    You go out dressed classy and refined then you get a higher class of cat calls LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-24-2019 at 05:15 PM.

That's a funny, honest diary. Your father? Of all the times!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige Winslow View Post
    That's a funny, honest diary. Your father? Of all the times!
    Yes my thoughts exactly.
    Was a real oh s**t moment.

Tracy, i agree, i will go with classy/little bit sexy, but would catch the eye, yes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Stay away from the two dollar hooker look for sure.
    That used to be my look when I first started dressing and the foul things said to me would curl your hair.
    I have made all the classic dressing mistakes trust me but thats how I learned what not to do.
    Of course anyone is free to dress however they choose but there are consequences.

Kym, I have been hit on, but never catcalled.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The first time it happened to me it was just awful, seriously awful. Over time however, it was kinda a turn on to be seen as desirable albeit from some meathead �� . But Tracy is right, if you dress like a tart be prepared for get what you ask for.

A long time ago, my wife and I (100% boy mode) were in New Orleans. We were walking together one block off Bourbon st. We passed a couple of guys sitting on a stoop. After we walked by, we were catcalled. NoLa was well known for their gay population at that time. I looked at my wife and asked her if that was for me or for her. She said IDK. I was a little creeped out.

As for getting hit on, I (en femme) have been hit on by a couple of guys, one GG and several MtF TGs. First time I was hit on by a guy, my wingwoman saw what happened and didn't come to rescue me. When I asked her, "What's up?", she said she just wanted to see what happened. Be careful in selecting a wingwoman.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-24-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    But Tracy is right, if you dress like a tart be prepared for get what you ask for.
    No defo not a tart,
    Lbd and heels.

Platinum Member
    I went back and looked at your picture postings. You're hot! That figure, long hair and a pretty dress???? I wouldn't expect anything but an admiring catcall and honk of the horn. A long time ago when I use to go for an evening stroll I would occasionally get a "honk" or a "catcall and a wave." I thought, what the heck am I going to do if some guy stops? I decided to go to a more residential area where the traffic was only people coming and going from their homes in the evening darkness. I also would not want my son or daughter or a neighbor to say "Who was that woman driving your car?" Yep, I go further away from home now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I went back and looked at your picture postings. You're hot! That figure, long hair and a pretty dress???? I wouldn't expect anything but an admiring catcall and honk of the horn.
    Thank you, your too kind.
    Admiring catcall it was then.

I received a cat call one night as I was leaving my car to go into my hotel in the late evening.

I had mixed feelings about it. Felt good to be seen as female but wondered where it could face went.

Except for that one time, it seems I am mostly ignored or there is no direct response to me. I think this is much more the norm.