Thread: Wife Tells Me to Go Shopping

Wife Tells Me to Go Shopping

Last week my wife and I went out with some friends. Being a good husband for her I dressed in drab black shorts and a tee shirt. That night after getting home she tells those shorts good bad and why don't I get more like my golf shorts. I said OK what she doesn't know my golf shorts are Lady Hagen size 6. I like how they feel and she likes how they look. Well this is the it could be in the shopping forum. Well it's the end of the season so everything is on a clearance rack mixed up. Well I must have try on 15 pair of shorts. Found 2 that fit that are women's and 1 male. But as I was looking I kept seeing this leopard print maxi skirt in a small. Some how it got in my cart and came home with me. Now I need a top to go with it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda, Good for you! Sometimes it is as much fun shopping as it is wearing whatever.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think it was a wise move so yeah find a top to go with it.

I wish that my wife's shopping trips were as rewarding.

I think if the leopard maxi skirt "followed you home", you have to ask your wife, "Can I keep it, please, please." LOL
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Well I found 3 tops. Saw the first one pick it up then came across another one like it. The last one doesn't go with the skirt but I like it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

When your wife tells you to go shopping, just say yes dear and go shopping. Nice score on the maxi.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!