Thread: Wife back on board!

Wife back on board!

For several years now my wife has asked me not to dress around her. This was a change from early in our marriage when she used to help me dress. Well the other night we were sitting around talking while the kids were out of the house and she said she missed getting to dress me and wants me to start dressing around her again. I can't explain how exciting that is for me. Hopefully it isn't just a phase she is going through.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats wonderful to hear.Lucky you.

Congrats! Go easy, go slow
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

That is really great!
    Reading this i am getting a bit curious about what changed from early in your marriage to her not wanting you to dress in front of her? Since she liked it in the beginning. Do you know?

First impression , that's great! Second question,would be why, and ask her? And have fun...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't ask any questions, just enjoy for as long as it lasts!

Women change their minds the way the weather changes in Alaska! When it's sunny? Just put on your shorts and T shirt!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I'd jump on that opportunity as soon as possible-before she changes he mind again.

Banned Read only
    I would take full advantage of the opportunity. But start slow and work your up, you don't want her to regret it.

Speaking of regret, you might want to have a talk with her about why she wanted to stop the first time. Then together you might not to make the same mistakes this time.

Wow, that's fantastic! Enjoy!

Platinum Member
    From your prior posts it seems your wife has been up and down. I hope she stays on board and openly and willingly participates. Over what appears to be almost a decade of her knowledge she must have been able to see that you're still a great guy to her and your family. To say I am a little envious.

That is great news! Don't forget to do nice things for your wife. You don't want to get lost in the "pink fog!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    +1 on what Marion said.

+2 on what Marion said.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Better make that 3.

Ok make it 4
    Crissy

Bama, That is great news.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    +5. And I really think its wise to a) let her know how much this means to you and b) what you can do to make the experience more comfortable and even enjoyable for her (as apparently it once was)
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This is great advice because I am going through something similar. My wife has been supportive and not, for several years after learning about my crossdressing. For several years after she found out, she would buy me something for my birthday or Christmas, and then a few years ago stopped. We have had a few conversations about it, and she will always end them by saying this is your thing not mine but not in a pleasant way (and I understand it, and appreciated her perspective) I have gone DADT and don't bring it up.

Just recently she started bring it up, and she mentioned that she was bra shopping and asked if I wanted anything. I somewhat quickly said "I am a natural 38B so if you want to pick up something sexy for me, go for it. I got 2 new bras for my birthday earlier this week but have been kind of stumped on what to do next because this is pretty cool. I am going to take Kimdl's and others advice and use it to share my appreciation and enjoyment.

Thats great, still I would take things slow

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    If you want it to not become "just a phase', talk with her and ask why the change in heart ? It's always good in a relationship to talk about the important things.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member
    Maybe aliens kidnapped your wife and replaced her with a replica. Lucky you.

Aspiring Member
    That's awesome. Congrats