Thread: Lost in the moment

Lost in the moment

While sitting working this morning from home in shorts and old T-shirt but wearing a nice bra panties and always my nice forms. After working a few hours really forgetting about wearing these things I glanced down and saw my breasts and it just brought the most peaceful happy smile to my face. I though ?wow I just love how soft and full my breasts look? even though I?m just wearing an old polo T-shirt and shorts. I?ve dressed for over 35 years but am still glad I can catch myself checking myself out and admiring. Anyways just sharing a happy moment, have a great weekend girls!

I know exactly what you mean. I?m also putzing around today, dressed of course. Most of the time I dress, I?m happy with what I?m wearing. Occasionally, though, I?ll pass a mirror or coincidentally brush my arm against my bra and forms, or my nyloned legs will rub together and I stop, smile and doubly enjoy the moment. I love those moments. I never know when they?ll hit. The pink fog? Probably. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm with you on those feelings.
    I was heading to my mail box and the neighbor lady from across the street was already at her mailbox and she said hi and we chatted for a good 15 mins.
    She asked about my kids and I of hers and how much fun the neighborhood was when all of our kids played together.
    One of her daughters came out back in 2004 and now lives as a trans man married to his long time GF.
    Nice to have a neighbor that "gets it" and understands all the issues our kind faces.

I love, love, love wearing my forms! I love having breasts and will admit to an incurable case of breast envy. Know the feeling... Nancy

It almost a routine at home, and love my forms too, its almost like they belong there. have a great weekend everyone.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Know exactly what you mean. Happens to me when I wake up and feel a thin shoulder strap or see notice breast cups on my nightgown. Love it.
    And hi from the Charlottesville area. Richmond is a great town!

With me, its the water balloons which fill my bra, and seem so real at times

Banned Read only
    Lindsey,
    Even now I go out full time there are moments like this . Recently I had to post an urgent letter , I was dressed OK but my skirt may have been a little on the short side and my Tshirt slightly too tight because I hadn't intended to go out . I had to park and cross a busy juction to get to the postbox and WOW did I get eyeballed , then I had to run the gauntlet again to recross the road ! I don't look too bad from a distance as I caught my reflection in a shop window on the way back to the car .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-28-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Lindsey, I love the feeling of my forms. Last night I had a dream about wearing them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Lindsey, I just live for the times I go out dressed unexpectedly, or leave my lipstick and earrings on, I want to do it all the time, but I'm not there yet.k
    And yet, I love my forms as well, no doubt about having breast envy.

I grew my own, but understand exactly what you mean.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's always been about having and enjoying female breasts. From that first glance at older brother's Playboy, to Mom's bras with socks, to water balloons,
    to multiple sizes of bras and silicone forms, to the latest hi-tech silicone torsos for a natural braless experience.
    Hey! Eyes up here.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    When dressed and I walk by a mirror, I like to stop and look. I would look a lot sexier if not for the goatee. Lol.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

When dressed and I walk by a mirror, I like to stop and look. I would look a lot sexier if not for the goatee. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Know exactly what you mean. Happens to me when I wake up and feel a thin shoulder strap or see notice breast cups on my nightgown. Love it.
    And hi from the Charlottesville area. Richmond is a great town!

Hey C?ville. It?s all about the simple pleasures.