Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: under-dressing mishaps

As far as i am aware, i have never had any underdressing mishaps.
    But of course we never really know for certain, do we?
    Just because nobody comments, it doesn't mean that nobody has noticed anything....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I rarely underdress but oddly I did just last week. i decided to wear a garter belt, stockings, panty and a camisole under my clothes at work. They were all black because I wanted them to match. After I brushed my teeth and do all things to get ready while in my lingerie, I finally put on my work clothes and get ready like any other day. As I’m sitting at my desk on a phone call I look down at my feet and I can see my black stockinged leg at my ankle. this is normal, the hem rises when you sit. Typically you could make the argument that you are wearing sheer black sox. But not thinking as I put on my boy clothes I was also wearing white shorty sox with my shoes like I do every other day. So I am clearly wearing white sox, why would a have a pair of sheer black sox under them? The contrast white to black made my stockings that much more noticeable. No one said anything. I did spend the rest of the day keeping my feet deep under my desk.
    Rebecca Bas

I had a close call once when walking into a summer tourist crowded village, as my side tie bikini bottoms had untied and started falling through one leg of my shorts, but I could catch them and stash into my pocket.

Well, I was fully dressed, wearing a skirt, and in a mall. The hip padding I was using at the time was a poor homemade construction. I wandered around from store to store when something structural in the vicinity of my pelvis did not feel exactly right. Then if felt worse. I headed for an exit, not know where any restrooms were. When the doors to the outside were in sight, all the padding disconnected and quickly slide down my legs. I slammed one hand against a thigh, stopping the downward movement just before it made its grand entrance below the hemline. I managed a more or less casual walk to the doors and exited to the parking lot, eventually tidying up in my car. There were not a lot of people around, but certainly enough to notice and confirm an embarrassing moment, had it gone to completion. <grimace>

I also had one rather amusing moment that was apparent only to me. I was mowing the lawn in our back yard wearing a woman's bathing suit and forms. I got so sweaty, one of the forms slipped down my belly.

When I finally told my wife about my desires to wear panties, she bought me a few pairs at a local department store. One was a cute bright yellow bikini with a lacy-ish type of elastic at the waist and legs. Not long after, we had a family gathering at the house and I was on the floor of our living room entertaining my grandson. I had on some cargo shorts with a t-shirt and for some reason felt the need to pull my shirt down in back. When I reached back, i could tell that my shirt was well above the waistline of the shorts and the shorts were a half inch or more below the top of the bright yellow panties with a definite 'feminine' edging. There were several people sitting behind me (I didn't turn around to see just who was there) and there is no way that they didn't notice. They all got to see me make adjustments, which I'm sure just made it more obvious. Oh well!

From that experience, I virtually always tuck my shirt in and check it regularly since panties are the norm under whatever I'm wearing. I also choose less obvious styles when I'm around a lot of family or friends.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

My only mishap, per se, was when I had to have a colonoscopy. There were no issues to begin with, because I knew I would have to undress and put on a surgical gown, so my clothes were bagged by me, and taken to the recovery area. Once I was in recovery, and had awoken from the anesthesia, two nurses brought the bag over. They started taking items out of the bag, and I told them, I was okay and would get dressed, to which they replied, they were required to dress me. Well, I had worn plain black VS cotton briefs, but they did have a small pink heart and the "VS" logo on them. I'm pretty sure they saw this, but they didn't say anything, and I'm sure they see a whole lot more than this pretty regularly.

As for panties showing above the pants line because of a shirt coming untucked, I have solved this by buying shirts in the Big & Tall sections of men's clothing departments at JCP and Kohls. I'm 6' tall, so I can wear an XLT and the shirt tail will go very long, so I never have a shirt tail come untucked. Just info for consumption.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    A few years ago was wearing a bra and chic-filets boobies in it under a sweatshirt. I was at home depot and leaning over to get something from the bottom shelf when one my the filet's fell out and on the floor. I scooped it up as fast as I could, but not before my gg friend I was helping saw it. She knows I dress, but still burst out laughing. To this day she reminds me of this event and still gets a giggle out of it.

Several years ago I was at Saturday Market along the water front and while eating lunch and listening to music, I stood up to stretch my legs when one of my bird seed boobies fell out from under my sweater - what else to do but pick it up and duck behind a post and stuff it back in - and I know there were giggles all around ………………...Debra

I have had a booby-bit mishap too!

I felt sore and heavy, so I was wearing silicone nipple shields in my bra. One popped off and came out of my sleeve. I grabbed it and retreated to the rest room. I don't think anybody really knew what it was.

It would have been a difficult object to explain away!