Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: under-dressing mishaps

under-dressing mishaps

hello all,
    have you ever experienced clothing malfunctions in public when under-dressing?
    It has happened to me a few times. The most embarrassing incident was when my wife and I went to our favourite local cafe. I was wearing pink panties and tan tights (pantyhose) under my man clothes. When I got up to leave and put my coat on my trousers slid down. The whole noisy cafe suddenly went quiet but my wife did not notice!
    luv J

Jacques, love this story! Yes, we take risks to feel fem. Guess I am rather careful, have not had too many mishaps — the worst probably being many years ago while walking and shopping wearing a cheap pair of thigh highs. They slid down and gathered around my ankles. I had some difficulty finding a restroom where I could remove them. Since then I’ve been a Hanes Silk Reflections gal. Nancy

Yes!
    I was wearing panties under running shorts at a town meeting. The shorts were old and weighed down by my phone in a pocket. I stood up to speak not realizing the shorts had slid down and my panties were on clear display. My adult daughter laughed and pointed it out.
    I ?got away? with it, I think, because they were plain white panties and were mistaken for male underwear. I just got lucky as I usually wear black or pink panties.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    hello all,
    have you ever experienced clothing malfunctions in public when under-dressing?
    It has happened to me a few times. The most embarrassing incident was when my wife and I went to our favourite local cafe. I was wearing pink panties and tan tights (pantyhose) under my man clothes. When I got up to leave and put my coat on my trousers slid down. The whole noisy cafe suddenly went quiet but my wife did not notice!
    luv J
    Sound like you need a pants suspenders to avoid further incident.

I was wearing one of my favorite bras underneath a t-shirt and outer shirt when one of my friends saw me and came over and gave me a hug. As we were hugging she whispered in my ear " are you wearing a bra ?" I told her never play truth or dare when drinking, she has never said anything about it. Needless to say... only sports bras in public while under dressing. She had felt the backstrap clasp.

Have under dressed a few times out, though closeted with my dressing. I'm decent enough looking, and can be charming despite my introversion, and one day out decades ago I had a bra and panties on. Felt thrilling. In a store buying a dress for my "girlfriend" and had one flirty sales woman touch my shoulder while talking to me about my choice. I could tell by the pause in the conversation, and her mildly surprised expression, that she had obviously felt the bra strap. Bless her, she picked right up again and carried on. But, she knew alright. So ... mistake or mildly cute?
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Platinum Member
    I have to go along with Nancy (#2). Yep, thigh highs have the tendency to slip down the legs. I get a chuckle when I see a woman absentmindedly reach under her skirt to adjust her hosiery which is slipping down. A guy can't do that adjustment wearing pants. If I do venture out with thigh highs I tend to wear a garter girdle to make sure the hosiery is kept in place. I like traditional stockings also.

Jacques needs to invest in a belt. I've found a nylon panty does not create sufficient friction to keep pants in place. Neither pantyhose.

Another hand up here for a thigh high mishap. Late night urge for Chinese takeout and in a hurry to get there before they closed. Threw on trousers over thigh highs and panties. The thigh highs fell down to my ankles as I turned to leave with my order. I don’t know if they noticed. I go in there a lot. I don’t speak Chinese. Probably when I go in there they are saying here comes that cross dresser again.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 09-28-2019 at 12:32 PM.

A couple of times when getting an unexpected hug or a friendly hand on the shoulder giving away a bra or the off time bending over with high cut panties on.I often wonder how often someone sees the top of your panties or that you have a bra on but are too polite to say anything
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I have posted this before but here goes..... I have a pair of panties that had a ribbon on the back that hangs down. it has a bow where it is attached to the waste band. I was out at a mall and stopped to get coffee at a small cafe. I went to the toilet and when I came back and sat down. the woman across from me discretely came over and whispered in my ear that the ribbon on my panties was showing. I was mortified and quietly pushed it in to my jeans. She finished her coffee and left, saying "bye sweetie" on the way out. So good. I have seen her again but only from a distance.

It happened to me once. I was wearing red lace panties and my skinny jeans ripped apart on my ass when I squated to pick up something from the shelve at local grocery shop. I didn't have anything with me to cover my ass and had to go home like that. I don't know how many people noticed that, but I'm sure some of them did, because it was pretty obvious.

Aspiring Member
    I was doing chin ups at the gym. Shirt stretched up. Pants sagged down and had a full whale tail exposed. Luckily they were black and no lace that day. Lol. My work out partners started laughing. I just told them I wear thongs. I didnt tell them they were Victoria secret thongs. I usually just cut the tags off to prevent mishaps.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Another time I was changing at the gym and as I pulled out my sweat pants, a pair of bright red Lacey panties fall to the floor. Everyone stops and looks at me. They really were my wifes panties that static clinger to my workout pants. Lol. I think most believed the truth

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Why do I love this thread so much??

Sorry, nothing like this ever happened to me -- yet?

Banned Read only
    A couple years ago my wife and I went camping on the Oregon coast to see the total eclipse. We met up with a lady I worked with and her partner at the camp ground. Just after we got ther we were sitting round in the lodge talking and I looked down and notice you could see my bra clearly sticking out from under my tank top. That pretty much set the tone for the trip and I wore only women's clothes the whole rest of the trip
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-06-2019 at 11:32 AM.

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I'm guilty of intentional clothing mishaps lol ooops

I had many mishaps. I guess the worst one was a thong strap that broke up during a business meeting. I wasn't supposed to be wearing it, I don't do that. But I had almost four hours between the morning and the evening meeting. So I spent that time in my hotel room wearing a thong and a nightie, having lunch, checking email. I think it was my first time outside wearing a thong, I don't know what I was thinking... I wasn't, period! It felt like everyone in the room noticed the strap breaking but I kept my cool and pretended nothing happened. With the string deep between my butt cheeks, the thong stayed in place until I reached my room. Everything was loose and out of control but I could manage.

Once I was wearing a peignoir, those old chiffon double layer (oh boy! how I miss them!), and I had to go out to run an errand. I just threw a polo shirt and a jean over it. After a while walking, the peignoir climbed all the way up to my waist, making a bulge all around it. I was about to take my shirt off the jeans to fix it when I realized that it was probably shorter than the peignoir. So I tried my best to conceal it but I don't think I did a good job. It wasn't a big deal, it looked weird, not like everyone could see what it was.

I had the stocking falling down too. I had a garter belt but the clips got loose somehow. I also found out that if you wear a garter belt and a light fabric pant, the straps are noticeable when you sit. Having my socks fall down exposing my hosiery is a common occurrence but I don't think I've ever been caught. Bending over with jeans, no belt, and exposing my lace panties... I have the feeling some people in my social environment are aware of my underdressing...

Once I was inside the house, beach house on vacation, wearing a one piece swimsuit, all wet from taking a shower with it. I had to go out and threw a shirt and a short over it. The suit pretty much drew itself on the shirt and I didn't notice until I got back.

And I guess the one I never learn from... sexy panties were not designed to wear for walking. They're designed to look good and be taken out soon. Going out with wearing them is not a good idea.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    ...and I looked down and notice you could see my bra clearly sticking out from under my tank top.

The day after my post, I remembered this happened to me, too...

A few years ago, wearing women's boot-cut jeans, running shoes, panties & padded sports bra -- with a men's t-shirt. All in guy-mode.

The phone tech had to come inside my home & mess around, as my landline was having issues.

At one point I used the bathroom, and I noticed in the mirror that my bra strap was showing, clear to anyone what it was.

I fixed it, and continued on.

After he left, I noticed in the mirror that it was showing again!

No doubt it was like that pretty much the whole time.

He must have spent a good hour here, and for some reason he was very chatty with me.

Hmmm...

Banned Read only
    Well, I've never had a pair of pants fall down in my life!

But come to think of it, there have been times when an old pair of jeans or shorts got a rip in them and showed something underneath. So it's just as well I don't underdress!

I guess I am lucky that none of these issues have ever occurred to me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

How about being dressed drab but panties on underneath that decide they don’t want to stay up? And being at work with other people around? And not being able to go to the restroom to rectify the situation?

Banned Read only
    Oh yeah there is always my first run in with TSA. The first time we flew to Las Vegas I was under dressed as always. When I went into the body scanner I could see the huge grins pop onto the two GG TSA agents at the screen. As I come out a male agent comes over and says "There was an alarm on your back" (My bra clasp, I thought just wearing a soft cup would be enough) So he proceeds to face me right towards the two still grinning and now watching me agents and runs his hand across my back, and says "I can feel something running across your back". I just looked him straight in the eye and said "I am wearing a bra.", to witch he replied "Okay, have a nice day" and that was that.

Now when I fly if I am not going to present as feminine I put by bra in my carry on and put it on in the restroom after security.

Aspiring Member
    I believe all of the above can be thought of as a Freudian slip.

Ineke

Never had any. I don't u/d.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    I believe all of the above can be thought of as a Freudian slip.
    Would a Freudian slip be a half slip, or a full length slip?

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Ok, after some thought and reading all the posts, I started to remember the mishaps from my past lol

The one I'm guilty of still to this day is the top of my thong showing. I wear womens pants and shorts and the style I like stops with the hips. My girlfriend will snap my strap to let me know but she's never angry about it

Another common occurence is my bra and camisole straps showing a physical telltale bump. I'm always wearing one of 2 bras, one padded to resemble a B cup and the other is just lace. At times the fabric on the lace bra will catch my nipple ring and bunch up.

I have to mention these 2 specific events. One I was wearing a black camisole with boy shorts over my thong. Stupidly I got thrown in jail for a DUI. The cop was angry at me for driving drunk, which I never did up to that day and never will again, than he was about me being in drag. My mom and sister had to bail me out. Luckily I was in a one man cell.

A month later I was pulled over for a headlight being out. I handed the cop my ticket from my DUI since they had taken my license and I was literally on my last day before my license was to be revoked for 30 days. The ticket even said it was to be presented to police as an ID. Nope I got arrested for failure to provide a proper ID. Once in custody he found my passport and said oh well. I had been pulled over before while fully dressed but they let me go, not this cop. I was underdressed but I was wearing zebra striped flip flops with sparkly straps, toe rings, ankletes and my toes painted. I asked if I could at least have my shoes from the car, he laughed and told me I'd be in jail so long I wouldn't need my shoes. I was searched with all the inmates either going into or getting out of jail. Murderers, rapists, gang members all staring at me when they saw my feet, it was over once they made me lift my shirt and drop my pants. Wow. Everyone left me alone, not one word or sideways look, until the biggest guy walked in, stood next to me and started to verbally harass me. I knocked him out in one hit, when the cops rushed in to get me the other inmates told them he slipped and hit his own head. After that 2 guys started talking to me saying they were impressed with my attitude. My girlfriend bailed me out and was told by my new friends what happened in jail lol that was my only time going to jail, what an experience lol
    Live, laugh, love!