Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first fancy this man experience

My first fancy this man experience

I spent a couple of days with my wife this weekend at a nice hotel and spa. She knows nothing about Emma and i was in male mode. We took advantage of the spa which we enjoyed but after an hour or so i said to her im going in for a shower now, i showered and during my shower another man showered opposite with curtains drawn. I finished first and got dressed. He came out of the shower with towel around his waist and i said hello etc, i was fixated on him and didnt want to leave the changing room but i had to due to my predicament. Its the first time ive felt this way to another man. I stood outside afterwards waiting for my wife and watched this man walk to his car and leave the car park. This has never happened to me before and i thought what if we entered the changing rooms together, he was very relaxed around me. I felt comfortable in his company.

Lol it happens. Doesn’t mean you’re gay or anything.

sounds like fun, there are just some people out there that are magnetic.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    He caught your eye nothing wrong with that.
    It doesn't mean anything so don't think all of a sudden you have to come out and get divorced and seek a man.LOLOL
    I see nice looking guys all the time and just think of it as eye candy.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Although I'm 102% hetero, I do appreciate eye candy female or male.
    And, sometimes when in full Carla mode, I fantasize a little about being
    a little submissive to the right person.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Emma,
    I'm not that comfortable in male shower and changing areas , and certainly not looking at other guys .

Much of this goes back to my school days when I had an audience when vacating the showers at an all boys school , I was the only one with pubic hair for sometime .

The last time I was in that situation I'd just been for a swim , I was exiting the shower when another guy walked in , first he caught sight of my electric blue nail polish and then became fixated about my shaved body , everytime I glanced in his direction he had a smile on his face !

In my experience bisexuality is kind of fundamental to people but is usually thoroughly suppressed. CDing starts to break down the inner walls and we start thinking, hmm, what if..., and seeing with new eyes. I had the full experience of literally crossing over- I went from standard "I am a straight male crossdresser and men are simply not interesting" to "I am a woman and women are not interesting- men are! " It was really a shock and a revelation.

There is no deep wrong thing about homosexual attraction- it is built in. But the sex isn't better- it has all the same conditions for being good or bad as straight sex does. I am monogamous and I have learned to value that so much that when I am attracted to anyone else [M or F] I know to just acknowledge it is real but a pack of trouble, and then shut it down .
    We are all beautiful...!

I've always appreciated beauty. Good looking people are good looking. That's how it goes. If he caught your eye, great. Being able to express yourself (even in this semi-private way) is healthy. I'm happy for you.

-Amethyst

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I occasionally have a guy catch my eye. Because of his outfit, height, build, or distinctive features.

But, there's never been any attraction attached to it. In fact, I'm clueless as to what people find attractive in men!

If u have ever found a man attractive, Emma? Read phili's post. U may be bi!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's nothing to lose sleep over. It happens from time to time.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Quote Originally Posted by emma30 View Post
    i was fixated on him and didnt want to leave the changing room but i had to due to my predicament. Its the first time ive felt this way to another man.
    More about how you felt without getting graphic? Did you feel weak, submissive, nervous or...?

The towel and shower situation reminds me of a couple of stories from Penthouse or Club magazine from the '70s.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Silver Member
    I'd be careful. He might have not been gay, or liked being stared at.

It's a totally normal reaction. Every once in a while someone just does something for you. Couple that with the desire to be en femme and I totally understand
    finding someone attractive and fantasizing about them. Enjoy it.....
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

I've totally had that happen before to me... was at the pool with our baby and Sam... and accross the pool is another lady.... she was gorgeous and I loved her swim outfit.. so I totally checked her out and pointed her out (figuratively) to hubby.... Dont think it meant anything deep... just appreciated that she was attractive. Slight bit if envy in my eyes.... and a quick "I wonder what it would be like to have a partner that sexy?"

All your replies are great thanks. I have found other men attractive in the past but not many only maybe 1 in a thousand ratio but this was different because of the environment we were in. The moment passed and the guy has gone but it was a moment that has never happened before. I felt attracted to him but i was very discreet and im sure he may not have felt the same as he probably didnt know how i felt. Anyway it was a very respectful situation and one that ended positive for me not negative as i understood its ok for me to feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Although I'm 102% hetero, I do appreciate eye candy female or male. And, sometimes when in full Carla mode, I fantasize a little about being a little submissive to the right person.
    Nailed it for me. 100% this.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Not me, at least not yet. Once, when I was seeing a new therapist, at the end of our first session, she told me that I wa gay, but there's nothing wrong with that.

OK, I know what you're thinking. After one session, she pegs me as gay? A quack right?

But, as a scientist, I decided to run an experiment. Next time I was in the locker room at the gym, I looked around to see if any of the guys were attractive. Mostly they just grossed my out.

So honestly, I might have seen some good looking guys and thought, "I'd like to be him", but I've never seen one where I thought that. "I'd like to be with him."

As for the therapist, we actually developed a good relationship. She encouraged me to dress for the sessions, and everytime I came in, I tried out a different outfit, everything form a long sundress to a leather mini. Ultimately, I stopped going because she wasn't helping in my head space where I really needed it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia M View Post
    It's a totally normal reaction. Every once in a while someone just does something for you. Couple that with the desire to be en femme and I totally understand
    finding someone attractive and fantasizing about them. Enjoy it.....
    Absolutely...its nice to get that weak at the knees feeling whether it's a girl or another guy. You can't help who you fancy

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    It's ok to feel that way, even if you try having relations with a man it doesn't mean you are bisexual or homosexual. To some, being curious is enough, for others finding out is the only option.

Whatever you do just keep in mind to be yourself always.
    Live, laugh, love!

Nothing wrong with that Emma. When I am in Kelly mode I have had fantasies but never actually looked at a man and wanted to live them out in real life but if it ever happened I would not worry about that either. Life is short roll with it is my advice.

If you didn't experience the "tingles" then I wouldn't worry about it.

I consider myself a bisexual crossdresser therefore, looking at other men is something I occasionally enjoy. However, I understand how you feel and either accept that you might have been attractive to him or don't really worry about it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Eye candy is eye candy male or female, some people are just plain good looking. I imagine we all see this. Social programming and genetics determine how we react. There are plenty of great looking guys out there. Don't beat yourself up that you noticed.

I see a hundred men and it does nothing to me. Then I see a man and OMG! I want him!

It is the start of something that in a couple of years might manifest a deep secret fantasy to reality. Good luck and its all about decisions...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.