Thread: Keystone 2020

Keystone 2020

KC.jpg

The 2020 Keystone Conference will be held March 25th - 29th at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel in Harrisburg, PA. Attendees will find four full days of varied and meaningful workshops, seminars and activities and four nights of social functions--the finale being Saturday night's Keystone Gala in the Sheraton's resplendent Commonwealth Ballroom. We continue to broaden the range of topics and expand the schedule to provide more opportunity to attend the events, seminars and workshops you want to see and hear.

Hotel reservations can be made on Wednesday, Oct 9th, 2019 beginning at 9:30 am ET. The Sheraton has not yet constructed the room block and can not take reservations until that time.

As always, the Sheraton is very excited to host our event once again. Room rates and reservation instructions will be sent out soon and posted on our website soon.
    Last edited by Jenny J; 10-02-2019 at 11:03 AM.

I'm going with Wednesday, October 9th. The KC news release is in error. I think.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Original post has been corrected. Rooms can be reserved Wednesday, October 9th.

Room reservations for the 2020 Keystone Conference is now open. Rates start at $115 a night. https://www.marriott.com/event-reser...P&app=resvlink

I can’t wait!

Rooms are available now. I just made my reservations.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gender fluid (adj.) - Describes a person whose gender identity is not fixed. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel [more] like one gender some days, and [more like] another gender other days.

Ref: https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Glossary_March2016.pdf

Keystone Conference rooms at the Sheraton are booking up fast. In fact, it's the fastest book rate in KC's 11 years. 3/4's of the rooms have been booked so if you are considering attending this year, better hurry and get a room.