Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall is back.

Fall is back.

Quit shaving for the summer because of shorts and tank tops around family and friends.Daughters and wife know about Michelle but grandkids and son in laws don't.It felt so nice to get the razor out in the shower again and shave legs,chest and underarms.Also nice where it is cooler to underdress with a cami or pantyhose instead of just panties and bra.Hate to see summer go but fall does have some advantages
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Michele I?m right there with you, although my bra wearing is what I hope to put back in place. Summer is great, but bras and pantyhose take a back seat for summer.

I?m with ya. Shaving legs tomorrow! Been waiting for this all summer. First summer in a long time I haven?t shaved, but much of the same issues as you with my wife, kids, friends, etc. it was just easier. And like everyone else, I can now expand my clothing options. Always look forward to the cooler weather.

I am about 10 days to 2 weeks out from shaving my legs. Cannot wait!
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Funny how the weather effects some people, Michelle!

We were out dressed in Thailand yesterday. Brite sun, 88 degrees, and hi humidity. Both of us with long girdles, panty girdles and pads, and heavy tites. I was wearing pants over my synthetic bodycon dress most of the day. Both of us seemed oblivious to the heat while out having fun!

Altho my T friend complains about the heat all the time in drab here, it doesn't seem to affect me. I perspire, but not inordinately. I simply wash my clothes more than usual!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Fall is my favorite time of the near! Not too hot, not too cold. I can hear boots and light jackets! I love wearing jackets and hoodies! Can Comfortably Wear a skirt and a long sleeve shirt! Love it!

I could only dream of having a cool cold season I wear shorts and short sleeve shirt all year round as we get 26deg winter days.

I see your -26 and raise you -50!

Quote Originally Posted by KateBooth2 View Post
    I could only dream of having a cool cold season I wear shorts and short sleeve shirt all year round as we get 26deg winter days.

Im talking about 26c in winter and up to 46c in summer so this hairy body is always exposed with no room for shaving

Yeah, when I lived down south I shaved anyway. I always where pants. Even in hot weather. Don?t like showing my legs much. Which is my I do t wheat to many dresses I think.

Michelle, I could not agree more. Autumn is when we can start to really dress - in summer often less is more. Here in the Rockies we are accustomed to thinking "you can always put on more clothes in layers but you can only take off so many clothes." Cool is good; hot is not.

Hello Michelle,
    it is cooler and very wet here today - Autumn is on the way! And to celebrate I am wearing warm opaque tights!
    luv J

Still warm here in Virginia but looking forward to running with a sports bra under a light jacket. Been thinking about for awhile.

Absolutely! Fall is our favorite time of year...cooler weather, go for rides to see fall foliage, etc. including all the niceties you also enjoy. It continues into winter and spring.

Michelle, it was 90F (32c) and muggy here yesterday. Nothing fall like. But I'm glad that you were able to get smooth. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I shave my legs and arms and no one has ever noticed, and I am in shorts and t-shirts all of the time, either outdoors when it's warm or inside at the gym when it's cold. Plus, I have an extra two months of summer as my wife (an Aussie) and I go to Australia for January and February, the peak of their summer.

Nobody notices. Do you ever look to see if you guy friends have hairy legs?

I also thought I would never go out in summer, but I adjusted and now I do. I try to stick to indoors, but I haven't melted yet. That's what summer dresses are for. I've also taken off my shirt more often to even out my farmers tan.

Go grab the razor. Nobody cares.

Aspiring Member
    I love the cooler weather. I dress at home more often. My wife only would like me to go out a couple times a year, so I usually do spring and fall. I love fall & winter fashions the best.
    Sara.

Platinum Member
    I like fall and winter for another reason. Darkness arrives earlier and earlier which allows for those of us who like to go out unnoticed more opportunities. In Western Washington it rarely gets very cold or very warm/hot. Winter temperatures are in the forties while summers are in the seventies. Low humidity in the summer.

I am one who is blessed with no hair follicles on my calves and thighs and very fine and sparse hair elsewhere. That is due to my genetics. It wasn't until I was in my late fifties that hair started to grow on my chest. I have gone through life hairless with the exception of my forearms which can be hidden with long sleeves. My point is nobody has ever mentioned my legs and I wear shorts all year unless it goes below freezing. Due to peripheral neuropathy I have no feeling of coldness on my legs. Once in my entire life I had one person ask if I shaved my legs. The person was my daughter when I was in my sixties. I had to chuckle and ask her if it took that long for her to realize I have no hair follicles on my legs. My legs are smooth as a baby's butt. When I dress I do wear hosiery because the aging process has given me spider veins.

Anyway, unless you're a hairy apelike creature like my son, if you always shave nobody will really notice. I know some women like hairy guys. Others like hairless smooth skin guys. My wife has only known me as I am...."Hairless in Seattle" or close nearby. geographically. My wife always makes the comment the fact I have no legs hair or underarm hair is "wasted on a guy!" You may have to endure the pain of shaving often like women, but, I think it may be worth it. And, if you start shaving before meeting a woman will she have known you as a hairy guy?

I do agree underdressing has more opportunities in the fall and winter. I have gone out underdressed with an unpadded bra, camisole, panty and hosiery; either pantyhose or thigh highs/stockings with a garter girdle. Of course, then I am wearing long legged pants.

i shaved because it was summer! I am unfortunately quite furry and it creates a lot of heat issues for me so I shave during the summer to cool me off. What a great excuse! hehe
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Banned Read only
    I love fal, it means that I can start wearing my boots again.

I spent most of the summer in miniskirts and short shorts. Not age appropriate, but cool. In so many ways.

Nevertheless, I love fall fashions: skirt suits, light jackets, pencil skirts with long sleeve tops. It's all so feminine and classy.

I shaved my legs for the first time at the end of May. I can't begin to tell you how self conscious I was the first few times I went out in public wearing shorts. I wear shorts all day, every day, all summer long. I went out with smooth legs, stubble legs, in front of friends, family, colleagues and strangers. In the four months since I first shaved them no one has ever said boo about them.

Now that winter is coming, I am just looking forward to dressing more. With it getting dark early just maybe I can walk the dogs at night wearing more feminine attire.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I shaved my legs and wore short shorts all summer. I think it made going to the Agricultural fair this weekend more comfortable, as the weather was unseasonably warm.

I love fall, too! I find it easier to find things that look good on me during weather I can comfortably cover my shoulders and arms, which in summer I can't really do. Plus since it's still no where near cold, wearing little skirts still is fine.

Love love the Fall!! It has been slow to get here in New England this year which is driving me crazy. Want cool days and nights again. Dressing is so much easier and I can't stand it when my makeup runs lol
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/