Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall is back.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Fall is a great time of year not too cold or hot just really pleasant.
    It has to be dead of winter for me to wear a heavy winter coat so I can get buy with a sweater most of the time.
    A nice sweater or jacket can hide some bodily imperfections or bras for those that are not "out".
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-03-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Absolutely love the Autumn, but here in California we still have a couple of weeks for the warmer weather to disappear for the year. I make no attempt at dressing publicly, but its definitely nice being able to wear "more than usual" under my mens' clothes thanks to the added baggy sweaters and jackets.

Fall here in Wisconsin is probably the nicest time of the year. The temperature stays pretty much in the 50's allowing me to underdress fully and dress up in outer feminine wear while walking about in the evening. It's also a nice time to experiment with new makeup.

Aspiring Member
    Fall is Pantyhoses time, I have discovered some really nice ones, now is the time to wear them, I get sweaty feet so I wear socks under. Happy Fall for all.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Got a brand new pair of Memoi Argyle Sweater Tights I am just dying to try on! Hopefully soon.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

One word, Boots...

I live in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Lara A View Post
    One word, Boots...I live in AZ
    Hey Lara, “those boots are made for walkin, and that’s just what they’ll do”
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Lara A View Post
    One word, Boots...
    Well, thanks Lara. After reading this thread, thinking about Autumn and a comfy pair of jeans I went out and bought a pair of chunky heeled boots. The wife saw the photo of them, declared they were cute, and even said "You might even be able to get away with wearing those outside"

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Still warm here in Virginia but looking forward to running with a sports bra under a light jacket. Been thinking about for awhile.
    Bra and panties today under a lightweight black T-shirt and khaki shorts. Nobody noticed or cared. I take care to wear bras that don?t print much when I do this. It?s fun.

I shave year round after a few weeks no body cares and after a few months it would look funny seeing hair again to them.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Honestly I shave all season every season. Nobody has ever once made even a tiny comment about it to me. I have gotten a couple of stares but that was just fine with me.

But I seriously love Autumn. Fall leaves, cooler weather, Halloween and Pumpkin Spice latte. I am one happy girl.

Fall weather is here too. I dug out my sweaters and aired them out. I wore one today because the morning was crisp (3C) and went shopping. I'm dreading snow.