Thread: A Girls day in...

A Girls day in...

So today I have had no plans what so ever. Day before payday, so broke.... finally over a cold. I decided I?m staying in all day and chill-axing.

Last night I went to be dressed.... well because I could! Lol. I got up this morning and went right to getting ready for a day of nothing so. I stayed in my PJ?s. I did some cooking, cleaning, laundry, all the normal mundane crap you have to deal with as an adult. But I sent all day in PJ?s with forms. It is nice to have a day in but sadly the day is drawing to a close and I must be off to bed soon... I need more relax days.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

Victoria, Sounds like a very nice weekend plan, maybe a repeat next week?
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes indeed thats what makes retirement so great I can get up lounge around in my PJs for half a day or all day if I want. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Yes indeed thats what makes retirement so great I can get up lounge around in my PJs for half a day or all day if I want. LOL
    Yeah I?m a Little young for retirement but I look forward to it!

Sounds nice! Time spent in just sewing or organizing competes with going out for me- I get a different kind of experience of myself.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Some days I will get up have some coffee and go clean out a closet or shampoo the carpet just stay occupied.
    Do one big thing each day around the house and by the end of the week house is all clean and all the mundane things are done.
    If you are still working age at least have a few do nothing days a month if you can it sure relieves stress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just a day spent hanging in sweats sounds great to me, Vicky!

I'm not into PJ's and wearing just forms without the rest of the gear on is pointless for me.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Just a day spent hanging in sweats sounds great to me, Vicky!

I'm not into PJ's and wearing just forms without the rest of the gear on is pointless for me.
    Some days I wear sweets to bed but some days i wear PJ?s... which are fairly androgynous but I do have some really girly ones that were just to cute to pass up! I also have two pairs of satin PJ?s.

I actually love to wear my forms all the time that I can and wear my wig often.... well now that I?m not married I do that is. So even in my normal guy clothes I do myself up a little. Some guy clothes are comfy. Actually i buy clothes based on if they are Comfortable Or not. I wear my girl clothes when I can but sometimes I wear a combination of both.

Everyone needs a day to chillax from time to time. For me, the girlie the better.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Aspiring Member
    My days home and alone are spent in lingerie and heels. Lol. With young son at home I dont get to do that often