So, about two weeks ago, an incident arose between my brothers wife and my ex wife. Little bit of back story, myself, my brother, and my ex wife, all lived in the same foster home. None of us are biologically related nut that is where I met her. When my brother got heavily into drugs I had cut all ties with him. Now, after 13 years, I find that he has cleaned himself up, is remarried with 2 pretty cool kids, and is living 4 blocks down the road from me. So now we hang out whenever we can, his wife and mine are good friends etc etc. Any way, our wives were talking and apparently my ex found out we were spending time together and told his wife that was a bad idea as my divorce was caused by me abusing her and being in and out of rehab. He knows me well enough to know that I've never hit a woman and never been to rehab. She however dosnt know me that well and out of concern asked my wife if I had ever hit her. She knows better now. At any rate I decided to explain to him the real reason for my divorce. She couldn't handle my being a crossdresser and cheated on me repeatedly. He was shocked but very accepting. That's the one thing she has against me but she lies about me instead. So not only did he tell me that he thinks no differently about me, he says that a lot of things make more sense now. And I'm still allowed to paint my 6 year old nieces nails. He also said if he hears her talking about me again he is personally going to file a defamation lawsuit on my behalf. Sorry for rambling but this is my only real place to share this.