Hi
As I have narrated previously I underdress every day and mix both male and female clothing into my everyday. I go to the gym every morning in 100% female clothes (shoes, socks, capris and sport shirt, also with a discrete transparent mascara and lipstick. To work is pantys. Knee highs, sometime female (but androgynous) shoes. No forms nor padding. Sometimes shapewear.
Before yesterday my largest accomplishment was to do a long haul flight in 100% fem clothing with lipstick and brown m?scara, but again (yes I am a chicken!) no forms.
Yesterday it all changed. I was home alone and decided to dress, I put on a bra, filled it with a bunch of bra inserts discarded by my ladies, green casual dress, pantyhose and hig heeled sandals. Then I decided to put color to my nails (ladylike. From Essie) and then full makeup. Took some picts and decided to go out for dinner. Chicken as I am, I changed to girl jeans, a girl Tee and some pretty Clarks mocassin shoes, bra, painted nails and makeup stayed on. Went to a restaurant in a shopping plaza, it was closed so I did some shopping for groceries and drove back home. i had some interactions with security people, a teller and some attendants. Could not detect any negative reaction. Is not much but a first for me. I am a happy MIGC!